Followers 1

Birthday:
Oct 25, 1984 (Age: 39)
Home Page:
MAINE AND WE TRAVEL OFTEN
both phds hes a MD's im a phd RN and duel Masters

dr sleigh

MED PLAY AND CHASITY FUN, Female, 39, from MAINE AND WE TRAVEL OFTEN

I like to give my option as RN ANASTEALOGIST cause lots of my gf kinky spanking cuffs even chastity when you say hormones they clam up Feb 10, 2016

dr sleigh was last seen:
Feb 11, 2016
    1. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Ho welcome to CM.
      If the picture at the top of this page is what I think it is please remove it .thanks xx Wendy
      1. maid_carrie
        maid_carrie
        You were asked nicely to remove the picture and failed to do so - I have removed it.
        Feb 10, 2016
      2. dr sleigh
        dr sleigh
        I'm Irish what's the issue got it while serving my country and then college paid for ducking gun fire?
        Feb 11, 2016
      3. maid_carrie
        maid_carrie
        Not talking about the shamrock - was the one at the top of this page that was the problem.
        Feb 11, 2016
    2. dr sleigh
      dr sleigh
      I like to give my option as RN ANASTEALOGIST cause lots of my gf kinky spanking cuffs even chastity when you say hormones they clam up
    3. dr sleigh
      dr sleigh
      WEVE looked for place for this topic thanks for having us looking to good chats
      1. View previous comments...
      2. dr sleigh
        dr sleigh
        hope wont bother you again, I admit I can be text brat and hate people who do that to me my bad.
        Feb 10, 2016
      3. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        Ha! Well if you're studying for Med finals I guess you're almost excused anything. :) (almost)
        Feb 10, 2016
      4. dr sleigh
        dr sleigh
        I was really just doing my kg to pounds and looking for all meds for 11 am tit job hahahah no shit either removed tumors mass yesterday now 66 yr old trophy wife needs perk em up...is a perk of job best pharma cash or hmo's but or might leave in my coat hehe jk ppl don't call dea and bust me for joking and I made this at er benefit got audited like the ppl that would steal fentanyl and versed would say it
        Feb 11, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 25, 1984 (Age: 39)
    Home Page:
    https://fetlife.com/users/765912
    MAINE AND WE TRAVEL OFTEN
    both phds hes a MD's im a phd RN and duel Masters
    Chastity devices:
    cb6000 lori 3 belts, boy breaker we use on cpl its awesome and drugs hormones oh curve is a fav to .
    Chastity resume:
    her sub 21months and are slave girl 10 on 2 days off fpr now
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice