1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dr MBogo's Recent Activity

1. Dr MBogo replied to the thread Female led households what level of control do you have?.

Ownership? No. Am I wrapped around her finger? Yes. Do we both like it? Yes. T hats really all that matters.

Feb 17, 2018 at 3:44 AM
  2. Dr MBogo replied to the thread Cages, showers and kids.

As far as most Americans are concerned, that would border on sexual abuse.

Feb 17, 2018 at 3:41 AM
  3. Dr MBogo replied to the thread Wife’s desire is no penetration ever.

I dont expect to feel one either. And, I've come to accept that.

Feb 16, 2018 at 3:37 AM
  4. Dr MBogo replied to the thread Valentine's Day.

We just finished Mardi Gras here in New Orleans, which overwhelms every other event in it's path, including Valentine's Day. That being...

Feb 15, 2018 at 11:40 PM
  5. Dr MBogo replied to the thread Thinking of taking it further and growing my hair out.

I can see the fun in crossdressing, (and my hair is pretty long) but I'm afraid my former (now fat) athlete body wouldn't allow me to...

Feb 14, 2018 at 10:28 PM
  6. Dr MBogo replied to the thread Female led households what level of control do you have?.

Chastity and FLR are as varied as people. You will find posters here to take it to extremes, although most do something less than that....

Feb 14, 2018 at 10:24 PM
  7. Dr MBogo posted a new thread.

Time for a Piercing?

So, I've been locked for about 8 months, most recently and successfully with a short cage Ball-ring device. (pictured here). 22439...

Forum: Chastity and orgasm denial

Feb 13, 2018 at 3:54 AM
  8. Dr MBogo commented on Dr MBogo's profile post.

LOL-i was unlocked 1/1/18, and again 1//8/18. Nothing since!

Feb 12, 2018 at 8:03 PM
  9. Dr MBogo liked Strict Sir's comment on Dr MBogo's profile post

Any word yet on 2018?

Feb 12, 2018 at 8:03 PM