Doug Scibor's Recent Activity

1. Doug Scibor replied to the thread New site for chastity and orgasms tracking.

Question: When I login to chastitytracker.org it clearly shows my last orgasm as 39 days ago but when I use the banner (see below) it...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:28 PM
  2. Doug Scibor liked denied_one's post in the thread Do we function as a male chastity support group?.

Good stuff right here!

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:16 PM
  3. Doug Scibor replied to the thread Anyone tried this Bluetooth lock?.

Details are a little scarce on the website. Waterproof? How it pairs? Shared/permission to unlock? Remote unlock? Battery life?

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:04 PM
  4. Doug Scibor liked Elfman's post in the thread Does Chastity or Orgasm Denial......

Yeah. Go get some strenuous excercise.

Apr 24, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  5. Doug Scibor replied to the thread Do we function as a male chastity support group?.

While there are some 'less than helpful' posts/comments, I've seen a number of people who rejuvenated their relationships with chastity....

Apr 24, 2024 at 3:23 PM
  6. Doug Scibor liked SissyMichelleNJ's post in the thread Hot things your KH have said to you?.

A few weeks ago Goddess removed my cage - but not the ring - saying She wanted “cock in Her pussy.” (i love that!) i was under strict...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:10 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice