Followers 1

Birthday:
Dec 14, 1979 (Age: 44)
Near to Portland, Oregon

dgsub

New member, Male, 44, from Near to Portland, Oregon

dgsub was last seen:
Jul 25, 2018
    1. There are no messages on dgsub's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 14, 1979 (Age: 44)
    Near to Portland, Oregon
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Vanilla
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB3000
    Other cheap metal devices..
    I'm a little bit different than most.. Right now I live off the grid in a cabin in the woods behind a small farm in Oregon, where I work in exchange for my little homestead. I enjoy this kind of lifestyle, and I've been doing it for a number of years now, but my background is actually in classical music and the arts, and that part of me has somehow transformed into writing fantasy novels, which I'm now trying to query to agents in search of a book deal. To be honest, though I love my garden and homesteading lifestyle, my book is all that matters to me at the moment, and if I had the money I would leave and focus on my writing. But I'm not there yet..

Why am I not opening with an expression of my desire to be locked and denied? Everyone here wants that, it can almost be assumed, and I want a keyholder who enjoys and understands my strange lifestyle and commitment to my creative projects. So that's where I began, but yes, despite my more interesting qualities, when it comes to sex and romance I'm very much a beta male and a sub. I secretly want to fall in love with a woman who denies me sex and isn't attracted to me in that way, and wants me to transition into long term chastity as her cuckold and sub partner. I'll admit to having an emotionally masochistic side in all of this as well, but that's a difficult one to explain in a paragraph. More than anything else I seek a real relationship and connection with a woman who understands.

If my strangeness is endearing rather than offputting, I would love to hear from you..
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice