Birthday:
November 1
Devon
engineer

Devonex

New member, Male, from Devon

Devonex was last seen:
Oct 29, 2023
    1. There are no messages on Devonex's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 1
    Devon
    engineer
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    holy trainer, cb6000, nessus
    Chastity resume:
    currently favourite is nessus stealth, update, i have a chastity belt custom made. very comfortable.
    have fantasised about being in a female led relationship since as long as i can remember. At first, the the attire caught my interest, boots and latex would drive me crazy at the age of 17 (and still does)

unfortunately i had exposure to the internet at an early age and this gave me a detachment from reality. my fantasies were cliche, and unrealistic. that i was not acting in a submissive manner, but actually i was acting in a bratty and demanding way. wanting my fantasies on my terms, it took some time to realise, which

the exposure to the internet also lead to far too much self pleasuring.. and made it difficult to be with partners, i do not open up easily. My personality is such that i would not immediately come across as submissive, i felt embarrassed about my kinks. all of this exacerbated.

I am not sure if FLR, chastity, sissy training has become more mainstream / accepted and have appeared on my radar or whether they are a development from the proceeding kink.. i suspect that it is a development and need for the ever increasing intensities of submission..

who knows where i'll be in 10 years!

love to chat, feel free to pm me :)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice