Oct 15, 2018
Local Time:
3:32 PM
Texad

dep420

Male, from Texad

dep420 was last seen:
Oct 15, 2018
    1. There are no messages on dep420's profile yet.
  • About

Texad
    My key is held by:
    My wife
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Holy Trainer V2 small
    Chastity resume:
    Tried fake CB6000 7 years ago. Admittedly too long for my grower cock. Though I can be thick and snapped it in half while being teased.
    -CB6000s for the next few years.

-Then tried the HTv2 small about 2+ years ago. My wife and I haven't looked back.
    Experimented with my girlfriend, who became my fiance and then my wife over the last 7 years or so. She's such an amazing woman who has shown little to no judgment since we started playing around with kink about 11 years ago. In the last year or two she started enjoying locking me up more, especially after getting the Holy Trainer V2 small. The last couple months she's insisted I wear it at all times (unless I'm working out or she is playing with my dick). We have a very loving relationship, but I am a very dominant personality with a very high sex drive so she seemingly loves how much more compliant and devoted I become when my only way to get hard or cum is if I've made her happy or horny enough to let me.

In the last few weeks she has become insistent I put it back on after she's done playing with me or I've been let out and actually punished me when she realized I was leaving for work and she felt that it wasn't on. We have young kids, so we have to play around their schedules, but she has been increasingly enthusiastic about doing so. It's now been 3 weeks since I've given myself an orgasm via masturbation. Easily the longest I've gone since discovering how to make myself cum at age 12. I am like most locked guys here, excited and anxious to see where this goes. I may be in my 30s, but according to my wife and her friends, my sex drive is still like that of a 16 year old. I would have sex 3 times a day if I could. So even if my wife makes me go 2 or 3 days without being let out or cumming, my horniness is already through the roof. She has already said that I will be locked up for all of October, only allowed out for cleaning, CrossFit workouts, and teasing/sex. Otherwise I'm to remain locked at all times.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice