Local Time:
12:56 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Mar 30, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      It's time to start buying shoes. Any ideas where?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Junebug15
        Junebug15
        But please post them
        Mar 31, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        For shoes , I will have to order online . Although trying them on in the store would be another step to coming out of the closet . So badly want to dress and go out.
        Mar 31, 2022
        MissyB likes this.
      4. MissyB
        MissyB
        i get that. i've bought shoes in store, but never tried them on. A lot depends on your shoe size and if they carry them.
        Mar 31, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Girls day out shopping yesterday . Today , her maid is doing laundry . I love being a good sissy submissive gurl .
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      So excited. We are both going shopping for dresses today. Not as husband and wife , but as girl friends. How my life has changed .
      MissyB and durango_o like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Hey MissyB . Yes it was wonderful . I must have tried on 6 dresses in the dressing room at the store. My sadness only one fit well on me and I bought it. It's real short. I know if I even think about bending over my pussy is going to be showing .
        Mar 24, 2022
        MissyB likes this.
      3. MissyB
        MissyB
        You say that like it is a bad thing, lol. Just wear pretty panties and it will be fine.
        Mar 24, 2022
        Guest 3291 and Maid Denise like this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        It's not a bad thing at all. Very sexy . Goddess for some reason likes me in short dresses . I do not pick out what dresses I can try on. They are handed to me to try on. I think she likes the school girl look for me . Short dresses , knee high socks . Solid color panties .
        Mar 25, 2022
        Guest 3291 and MissyB like this.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Have to get rid of a lot of my mens clothing today. Was told to make room and you don't need as many anymore.Going shopping tomorrow
      MissyB likes this.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Had a very vivid dream that I was dressed up to the nines and we were at a restaurant . Nobody seems to care in the dream. Someday
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Going to her mother's today . The only thing that I can wear is panties today under my street clothes . Darn.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She had me go to the bank and store wearing knee high socks ,short shorts, bra and blue t-shirt . Funny I was not uncomfortable .
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Dr. Appt today. Wearing panties and cage. Couldn't wait to get home. First thing I did was to put on a bra,dress, stockings .
      SubPeter likes this.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well it's been 4 years locked up 24/7. Just has happy as can be with being a woman now and taking care of my Goddess.
      Kylara likes this.
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Got a little braver . Went out with a bra under just a t-shirt yesterday. It's in the 80's in Florida . Maybe someday fully dressed.
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        great work, you will one day, soon I guess
        Mar 12, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Another Doctor appointment today .going with panties and caged .
      Aspire02 likes this.
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wow! 28 days already ? Where does time go. I guess she has trained me well. To not even think about a release until now . Darn.
      Aspire02 likes this.
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess .
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Feeling very feminised this morning. Doing everything today. Fully dressed. Shampoo, conditioner, antiperspirant, body spray. A woman.
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      18 days. No release in site. She mentioned that she would like to try to give me a milking again. No success yet.
      Kylara likes this.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She has me dressed to the nines today . Stockings, panties, bra, cameo, and a knee length sleeveless dress. Feels good to be dressed
      durango_o, Kylara and Raychel Dresher like this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      KH loves the way I look in my new dress. Can't wait to get more .
      Kylara likes this.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Ordered my very first brand new dress. Excited. Long dress, short sleeve , v-neck with pockets.
      Raychel Dresher and Kylara like this.
      1. Raychel Dresher
        Raychel Dresher
        Nothing like the feeling of putting on that first new dress
        Feb 20, 2022
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Start getting new clothes next week. Can't wait .making my wardrobe much bigger. Get tired of wearing the same old things .
      Raychel Dresher likes this.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      New Doctor today. So no cage, panties and bras . Street clothes only. Can't wait to get home .
      Kylara likes this.
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        been there for new dr, as well as the operation i had on my knee, don't know about you but felt naked without it on
        Feb 16, 2022
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yes I felt nude . The funny thing that happened is the nurse thanked me for having my chest and arms smooth for the E.K.G.. LOL .
        Feb 17, 2022
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Putting my maids outfit on soon. Dust the house today and shopping. Oh course cooking and cleaning up
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wow! Woke up this morning wanting to spend time with another gurl. Very much want to suck a nice cock and get fucked royalty .
      Rectrix likes this.
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess . Sone my collection of womans cloths and under things is going to grow. Can't wait .
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Taking her to her mother's today. I am going to be wearing under my street clothes .Panties , bra and stockings. Not enough !
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess. I love being caged and dressed the way she wants me.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Want to get brave enough to go out ,if only to the store dressed . Want to show the world who I really am .
        Feb 8, 2022
        MissyB and Raychel Dresher like this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Well I did go to the store with her . Cage ,panties , bra, oh and a butt plug. Cooking her a roast chicken dinner tonight .
        Feb 8, 2022
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice