Local Time:
2:46 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      28 days . At least 20 to go maybe. Don't think I am going to be unlocked until my hospital stay. Locked again when I get home .
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        She has never had me locked for for this amount of time. Anything after Friday is a new record for me . I think that record is going to be totally shattered . Sometimes I have to remember that I asked for this. Smile to myself and continue on the journey .
        May 23, 2022
    2. sissy molly
      sissy molly
      I love the idea that you have a flr with your wife and she us your domme. I love the idea of shopping fir femme stuff at "her" direction.

I love the table antics as well.

I'm so happy you have these things, enjoy
      Maid Denise likes this.
    3. sissy molly
      sissy molly
      I would love to share and partake with others sharing lifestyle.
      I hope your medical issues are treatable.
      I live in morris cnty.
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Just starting a new med for my heart. Need to be monitored for 3 days so they don't give me to much.
        Yes sharing and partaking would be great.
        May 20, 2022
        sissy molly likes this.
      2. sissy molly
        sissy molly
        Darling, I can relate to cardiac issue, although mine do not sound quite as extensive as yours. I hope that you have a successful trial, and hopefully we can continue to find more likenesses.
        May 20, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Honey I have a small case of Arhythmic or Atrial flutter . The first med they had me on has some nasty long term side effects if taken to long and there was no hospital stay .
        May 21, 2022
        sissy molly likes this.
    4. sissy molly
      sissy molly
      I wish I was there to condoul uou darling,
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Oh why is that sissy molly my dear?
        May 19, 2022
        sissy molly likes this.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      21 days.Maybe half way through this lockup. The longer I am locked the more I feel like a woman and to be treated like a woman
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Have to spend 3 days in the hospital to start new drug and monitoring in June. No cage.Telling you right now. I am wearing panties .
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      At least 30 days to go. Been 14 days so far. Anymore 14 days is nothing. She has me where she wants me. Love being her maid.
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was informed that only reason I need to be unlocked is to shave.I probably won't be unlocked until Mid-June for hospital stay
      MissyB likes this.
      1. Guest 3291
        Guest 3291
        I can’t believe how tiny you are, lol
        I am referring to the pic of you in your chastity cage
        Jennifer
        May 8, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yes that is a small cage for me. I don't wear that one anymore because it is to small in diameter . Love the ring , so I worked another cage so it would fit the ring . I wear that one 24 / 7 for up 40 days straight at a time. My 2 into 1 cage in my pictures .
        May 8, 2022
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wearing my 1st pair of pantyhose. I am in love with them. ? Do you need to wear panties with them????
      MissyB and Kylara like this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Yes you need, panty and pantyhose just on it. I love to feel them on my skin.
        Apr 29, 2022
      2. MissyB
        MissyB
        Depends. i prefer them but Wife always went without panties - very sexy look
        May 4, 2022
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      36 days straight with cage on when was unlocked and given Majic wand release. Surprised no wear and tear on the body from cage.
      Rectrix and durango_o like this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        After her inspection of my clitty was informed that it is good that I can be locked as long as she wants and not have to worry about me being hurt from the cage.
        The journey goes on.
        Apr 28, 2022
        durango_o likes this.
      2. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Congratulations. I'm sure you earned her attention and your spurt.
        Apr 29, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Thanks Rectrix . Well I think I did . Not so sure about her . I starting to think that was a trial run so she will have no problem keeping me locked as long as she wants to.
        Apr 29, 2022
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My cage has been on straight for 34 days. Should have never told her I have learned how to keep clean with cage on.
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Good work, an inspiration for all of us.
        Apr 26, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Thanks, but this is not my doing . I think it should read your KH is an inspiration . Lol
        Apr 26, 2022
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I'm am a lucky girl . Goddess bought her girl 3 pair of pantyhose, 6 pair of nice panties, and a video game for being a good maid .
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I'm so excited!!! Was told I was getting a P.M. today . I starting to think she was serious , no more O's for me . Little scary
      Kylara, Raychel Dresher and Aspire02 like this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I didn't receive a P.M. . Darn she was playing with my head . NO NOT THAT ONE. Lol. Every now and then I have to tell myself that I asked for this lifestyle . Never thought she would enjoy it so much .
        Apr 22, 2022
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day dressed and servicing my Goddess . Laundry day.
      Kylara and Raychel Dresher like this.
    15. krystalasbaby
      krystalasbaby
      i bet you feel naked without it on
      Maid Denise likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Gee yeah Krystalasbaby. I just don't feel right with the cage off . Now on top of that it doesn't feel right going out without a bra on.
        Long time no talk to . How things with you ?
        Apr 19, 2022
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      It's been 30 days today. Nothing special about Locktober anymore . Oh I have been caged 24 / 7 for 4 years this month .
      Rectrix and krystalasbaby like this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Elvis has left the stage. So nice to get out my mens clothing . Put some body spray on and slip into a nighties . Great Easter
      Raychel Dresher likes this.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Happy Easter everyone
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      So wish I could dress tomorrow for guests.I am going to be a maid all day after all.I almost to the point.I don't care who knows.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Spring cleaning day 4. Carpet cleaning today . Day 24 and still counting. Was promised a milking in the next couple of days .
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Being a maid can be hard work. Spring cleaning is almost finished.One more day. Can't play my game until I am finished, inspected
      durango_o and Rectrix like this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        BUT I would not give up who I have become . I really wish I would have started this way of life 20 years ago. I would by now be a woman 24/7.
        Apr 13, 2022
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wearing my maids outfit. Butt plug is in, and cleaning the kitchen . Full body oil massage today for her.
      durango_o likes this.
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Going to be a busy week. Easter is coming up, and she will want the house spotless. Her mother is coming. Cleaning everday.
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I didn't know that I am going to wear a butt plug while cleaning. Was told, you bend over like a woman when wearing it. Dust and polished the whole house yesterday . The bathroom today .
        Apr 12, 2022
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 16. I don't know why I even keep track anymore. Another day of being as much of a woman as I can be.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I have always been bI . Being dressed seems to bring it out more. Last night dreamed I was dressed and had a big one in my mouth .
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Heck yeah . Right at the moment I have a bad craving to suck and get fucked .
        Apr 6, 2022
        Junebug15 likes this.
      3. Junebug15
        Junebug15
        Don't we all
        Apr 6, 2022
        Maid Denise likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I ended up being pegged real good this afternoon . It took some of the craving away , but not all . Maybe I will dream some more tonight .
        Apr 7, 2022
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice