Local Time:
8:18 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Mar 30, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      For the life of me. I can't figure out how to get CM ticker to work for me HELP!!!!!!!
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She has me in a teady this morning. Wonder when she will have me shave my body again?
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Damm. To think about it, it has been About 4years since my last PIV
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wife got a full body baby oil rub down/ massage today. I forget what is like to have the drips.
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Was out of the cage since November. I am locked again. Don't know what she is thinking. Let's see how long it lasts this time.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      3 years without PIV SEX . Last night I had 45 minutes in heaven. Still have my control :). Thank goodness . Will it be 3 more years.
      Rectrix and asastype like this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Wow, congratulations. I think this deserves a thread and an explanation and backstory, including lovely wife's perspective.
        Mar 26, 2023
        littleguy3 and Maid Denise like this.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      In my maids outfit today including my first real bra. Dusting and laundry . I hope she let's me take this bra off before laundry .
      The SubMachinist likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I have to go downstairs and to the back of the building to get to the laundry room. This bra will be hard to hide . I really have no choice in the matter . I will let you know how it went .
        Mar 6, 2023
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        She had me take the bra off to do laundry . Then showered re dressed including the new bra . Was dressed that way until the evening . Then just a nightgown .
        Mar 7, 2023
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I must admit that the new bra does give me a figure. No way I can go out with it on. Unless it's snowing.In Florida. Yeah right
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I screwed up. I ordered a bra with padding. No way I can wear that under a tee shirt . She hasn't seen it yet. Scared to show her.
      Brianna27 and The SubMachinist like this.
      1. Brianna27
        Brianna27
        Let’s see it!
        Mar 1, 2023
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wife recipe a full body oil massage today
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Dripping the whole time . Oh course she had her legs spread and over the edge of her pleasure table . So close but so far. Needless to say that I took my time and did the best I coukd.
        Feb 27, 2023
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Have to be a man for a little while today . I have been a very good girl, and I am allowed to buy the pistol .
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I have been wanting for a few years now. Although I can't wait to get home to remove my street clothes , and dress in one of my new dresses for the day. Smiling .:)
        Feb 23, 2023
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Today we both are going shopping for more clothes . Yes I have to try anything on before we buy it. Into the dressing room I go. :)
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Wow. That was so much fun. Her picking out dresses for me. Changing in the men's dressing room was very exciting. Me stripped down to just my bra and panties and trying these dresses on , and looking at myself in the mirror . Anyway I ended up with 4 dresses . A Maxie , knee length floral pattern , wrap around , and another shrits dress for maid duties .
        Feb 22, 2023
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      My nipples are getting very sensitive to the touch . She loves it. She like to watch me squirm and my cage get totally full . Then the drips
      Rectrix and Deleted member 37616 like this.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 19 ,161 to go. I am already becoming veery submissive to her. Yes I am getting into the z
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Zone again . Been a while . So I am headed down the rabbit hole. Maybe never to return . My wife as never been in more control than she is now. One part of me is happy , the other is thinking , OH SHIT.
        Feb 18, 2023
        Deleted member 37616 likes this.
      2. Deleted member 37616
        Deleted member 37616
        Isn’t it better that she keeps your useless clitty locked in chastity so you can avoid the humiliation of trying to satisfy her needs with your pathetic little limp thingy? This way you can satisfy her desires with your endless servitude!
        Feb 18, 2023
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Just to let you know that my clitty is not small. Have a thick 7 ". Not huge but more than enough to get the job done . I love being in the zone and taking care of my Goddess . It's who I was ment to be .
        Feb 18, 2023
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well been locked for 18 days now. According to her I have only 162 days left. This gurl is going to be nuts by then.
      1. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        at least you have a date to look forward too
        Feb 17, 2023
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        What can a gurl do? I am not sure that there is a date or if I will get another release .
        Feb 18, 2023
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      We went out side for a smoke at 8:30pm, I was just wearing a nightgown at the time. Was told to just put my womans robe over it, smiling.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Another day of working then coming home and getting cleaned and smelling good and dressed . I got to order out tonight . Yeah. :)
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Today I will be wearing a bra when I work at the neighbors house today . Felt nude without one on yesterday when working .
      krystalasbaby likes this.
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Working at a neighbor's house today and a few more days this week. Have to wear mens work clothes .:( Will be wearing panties tho.:)
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She had me dress in pink tonight . Hand me downs . The color pink looks very good on me.
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      In my maids outfit . Take a guess at what I am doing today not by choice . Hey, it is Saturday isn't it ?
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        The work wasn't as bad as I feared . Was done by noon. Showered and dressed again. I have to take garbage out . So back into uncomfortable mens clothing just for a few minutes . I am getting tired of changing.
        Feb 11, 2023
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I realized today that I hate wearing mens clothing anymore. When I have to wear mens clothing to do shopping .
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I can't wait to get home to get out of them and dress again. If my wife / Goddess would let me take the next step. Darn! I want to totally transform to the woman I want to be .
        Feb 10, 2023
      2. krystalasbaby
        krystalasbaby
        i know the feeling, having to wear male clothing over panties and padded bra. I am fortunate tho that if i go to get brows waxed and tinted and do some girly shopping Mistress wants me dressed
        Feb 11, 2023
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Unfortunately I have a long way to go yet before I could go out dressed and not look the fool. I would need Lazer hair removal first. Then wigs and having my brows waxed. Then the best part. A WHOLE NEW WARDROBE . From my toes to head . Darn I want it so bad!!!!
        Feb 11, 2023
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Sometimes it sucks to be a woman in chastity. You can't get laid when you want.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Feeling very female today and very horny. I need my clitty played with and my pussy needs sex. Just another day serving my Goddess
      Miss Bella and krystalasbaby like this.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 8 being re locked . I starting to worry that she was serious about the 6 mouths. Well my journey continues to get more interesting
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Oh I know better than to say anything ..
        Feb 8, 2023
      3. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Find what it is she appreciates most and make sure you are flawless at doing that for her . The attention to detail is usually something most women pick up on and can appreciate!
        Feb 8, 2023
        krystalasbaby and Maid Denise like this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Hello Miss Bella. Nice to meet you. Will I am my wifes maid . So I keep the house cleaned . I am also very good in the kitchen and she does appreciate me for that and a few other things.
        Feb 9, 2023
        krystalasbaby and Miss Bella like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice