Local Time:
9:39 PM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Jan 13, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Couldn't stand it anymore . Got one of her bras and now wearing it under my shirts. Feels good . Hope she doesn't catch me
      Rectrix likes this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Doing some laundry . Do a load today and 2 tomorrow . I need to dust and vacuum . Maybe Wednesday? Still want to dress up .:(
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 12 of 60. Wow in a very female mood today . Would like to dress up . Goddess won't let me . Do my toes. Wear a bra. Want stockings
      Kylara likes this.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Starting to get in my sub space again.Told wife I would rather be in a deep sub space than get a release. Asked to be locked for 60 days
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        So I could be in that submissive mind set which I love being in. I think I have taken the next big step for being a submissive. Now I understand why some of you don't want a release . 2 year's ago I thought some of you were nuts for not wanting a release . Sorry to all for that.
        Mar 7, 2021
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 10 ,only 50 more to go for my personal goal
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Uploaded a few new pics
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Made it through the cleaning and shaving without getting a release . Day 9 . Yeah . Trying for 60 this time
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I really hope tomorrow when I am unlocked for cleaning that I DON'T GET ANY FORM OF RELEASE . Only day 7. Don't want it yet:)
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Yes, you're right. You haven't even begun to miss your erection yet or accept your submissive beta status. Just let her know you dont deserve an erection yet and that it would destabilizing for you. Of course, its uptown her!
        Mar 5, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Don't I know it's up to her. Would like to try for 60 days . I have done Locktober 2 times and both times after, say about 3 weeks is when I really feel like a submissive , but the feeling is taken away to fast just to start over . I need to have a talk with her without it sounding like I am topping from the bottom. That is a Big No-No for her.
        Mar 5, 2021
        Rectrix likes this.
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I really hope tomorrow when I am unlocked for cleaning . I DO NOT GET A RELEASE
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess . Thank goodness my hornyness is going away. Day 7
      Kylara likes this.
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Missing my Dom. Wife. Starting to want some Dom KH to take control of my kinky body. Darn miss the kink badly.
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Been thinking more and more about being a caged bottom for a man. The thought of it , is really turning me on. KH said it ok
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Only if she can watch. Finding the right man for this is something else .
        Mar 2, 2021
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Been thinking more about
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Yesterday was the first time in a while that see had me do anything kinky around the house . I missed it!
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my Goddess. Cook and oh by the way clean the carpet in the nude with her cuffs on and a plug. Surprised
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well its day 1 again, after cleaning and surprise oral from wife. Sometimes I think I would rather stay locked than start over
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        So you cant give oral? That's rough. I'd rather give oral than receive it!
        Mar 2, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      3. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I am not touching her body anyway shape or form. God I miss giving her oral
        Mar 2, 2021
        Rectrix likes this.
      4. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I am starting to think like a sissy . Dreamed last night that I was with a man while caged. He got everything he wanted. Woke up with me trying to escape the cage .
        Mar 2, 2021
        Rectrix likes this.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well its day 1 again after cleaning and a surprise oral from wife . Let's start all over again. Don't know to be happy òr sad.
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Did laundry, cleaned the appt, and cooked . Worked all day. Took my shower (cage was off for cleaning ) was given some great oral standing
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Up in front of her while she sat in her Queen chair.. some days are better than others in this lifestyle. Cage goes back on today.
        Feb 27, 2021
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Still very horny . I need to get laid really bad. PIV sex only 1 time over the last year. Hate her change of life.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Stay chaste friend, you know you don't deserve pussy-sex, and how disruptive it would be to your submission.
        Feb 25, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yeah I know, but sometimes I just miss and need to be with my woman .
        Feb 26, 2021
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day taking care of my Goddess . Nothing new to report . Just cooking and cleaning and some chores.:(
      Kylara likes this.
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      So darn horny. 7 days since my release. Many days before my next one.I will be better in a few days. Sometimes a release is not
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Worth it . Now I understand why some of you don't want a release.
        Feb 21, 2021
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        The 7th day in my experience is the worst
        Feb 21, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day in the life of a sub. Saturday is my day of rest. Only have to cook and clean up today
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I have not been paddled , or spanked , or cropped , or flogged in over a year. I find myself wanting a good ass warming . Miss it
      Rectrix likes this.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Some days are better than others. Ton off my shoulders . Today my Test results came back negative. Very happy submissive .
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I don't know about you guys , but starting over at day 1 kinda sucks. Sometimes I don't want a release for this reason .
      CuckeldBull likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice