Local Time:
1:12 PM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 64)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Den737

Active member, Male, 64, from New Port Richey, FL

I am going to do Sunday all over today . Big breakfast , roast beef dinner and chores also. Busy day Apr 12, 2021 at 2:11 PM

Den737 was last seen:
Apr 13, 2021 at 2:31 PM
    1. Den737
      Den737
      I am going to do Sunday all over today . Big breakfast , roast beef dinner and chores also. Busy day
    2. Den737
      Den737
      Just another day serving my Goddess. Cleaning and shaving day. Sunday breakfast , with a roast beef dinner .
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Den737
        Den737
        So much for my plans for her yesterday . Power went out at 11:00AM and did not come back on until 6:30PM. Bad storm
        Apr 12, 2021 at 2:08 PM
    3. Den737
      Den737
      Never thought I would ever say, I miss wearing a bra. What is next? Nylons and dresses ? I would love that. Our secret ok?
    4. Den737
      Den737
      Not wearing a bra for a few weeks now . Had surgery on my shoulder this morning . I am proud to say that I went in panties + caged
      krystalasbaby, Gigaman and Rectrix like this.
    5. Den737
      Den737
      Back in the cage after heeling . She had me put the A273 cage on. Love how light this cage is. I fit into it now. Surprised
      krystalasbaby and Rectrix like this.
    6. Den737
      Den737
      Wife said I can wear a bra around the house or when I want to. How do you figure out how to get the size you need ???
      Rectrix, nubbin and sissy_connie like this.
      1. sissy_connie
        sissy_connie
        Since your wife is not opposed, you should have her help you achieve the correct fit. Good luck.
        Apr 5, 2021
        Den737 likes this.
      2. Den737
        Den737
        I was told that I could wear any of her bras , but she is not going to buy me any at this time. I can not complain . Just happy I can wear them around the house and out doing chores IF it can not be seen under my shirts . She mentioned nylon hoses and I am hoping to be able to wear them soon also.
        Apr 5, 2021
        krystalasbaby and Rectrix like this.
    7. Den737
      Den737
      Happy Easter everyone
    8. Den737
      Den737
      Just waiting for my arm to feel better after the first shot . Day 3 with a score arm. Not looking forward to the 2nd shot.
    9. Den737
      Den737
      Goddess is taking it easy on me today . Arm is still score from 1st shot of covid vaccine 0
      krystalasbaby and durango_o like this.
    10. Den737
      Den737
      Yeah get my first covid shot today.
      nubbin likes this.
    11. Den737
      Den737
      Only made it to 30 days. Wife took cage off for a few days of heeling . Disappointed . Wanted to try 60 days . this time
    12. Den737
      Den737
      Happy Sunday everyone.
    13. Den737
      Den737
      I am pretty sure that she knows that I am wearing a bra, but has Said nothing . She thought about making me a pad for drips
    14. Den737
      Den737
      For the first time in a year,Goddess said No to me for asking for a release . That hasn't happened since her change of life started
      Jeff Vader likes this.
      1. Den737
        Den737
        and it felt real good . Maybe things are returning to some what normal . Forgot how powerful that simple word is. I think that is any KH most powerful word. NO!
        Mar 25, 2021
    15. Den737
      Den737
      Good day! 2 loads laundry, sheets, gave her complete back massage w/oil, after she played w/ the boys, cooked complete Ham dinner.
      1. Den737
        Den737
        Had some major drips during her massage , and while she was playing with the boys . Oh course I was caged .
        Mar 24, 2021
    16. Den737
      Den737
      After inspection she almost take the cage off for a couple of days . Only day 27. I am glad she decided to leave it on.
      1. Den737
        Den737
        On that note. What do you think does less wear and tare on her toy? Cage or a belt ?
        Mar 24, 2021
    17. Den737
      Den737
      Feeling very horny today . It's cleaning and shaving day and it's going to be hard not to touch myself . Going to have her do it.
    18. Den737
      Den737
      Just another day serving my Goddess / wife . Cooked 2 great meals for her and ran some errands . Tomorrow laundry , and sheets
    19. Den737
      Den737
      Day 26. Almost a new record for me . Thanks everyone for the support.
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        count in week, so you only count days up to 7 it helps a lot to have smaller goal and it makes huge differences...
        Mar 23, 2021
        Den737 likes this.
    20. Den737
      Den737
      Why are some people in the mansion such A HOLES?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. nrbill
        nrbill
        It used to be a lot worse. I quit the site a few years ago, and after being away for quite a while, I came back and found it to be much better.
        Mar 23, 2021
        Den737 likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        Sometime there are problematic users but it is the case in all social media. just forget about it and move to something else.
        I know it hurt espacially when we are in chastity and thus more sensible.
        feel free to share your feeling it makes us more human.
        Mar 23, 2021
        Den737 likes this.
      4. Den737
        Den737
        Hi Kylara. To let you know that I have moved on . Thanks to some fine people in the mansion . I have received a couple of letters of support , and had time to think . You are right about being more sensitive now. Being locked does bring out the feminine side of a person . With that comes stronger emotions
        Mar 23, 2021
    21. Den737
      Den737
      Day 23 and counting .37 more to go. I thought I would be into a deep sub mind or space by this time. Nothing yet .
    22. Den737
      Den737
      Just another day serving my Goddess / wife . What is in store for me today ? Only my Goddess knows .
      Rectrix likes this.
    23. Den737
      Den737
      Day 21. 3 weeks now. Not a record yet for me. I could use a good case of the drips.
    24. Den737
      Den737
      I was told that the maid was coming today . (That's me of course ). Waiting to be told what to wear and when to start.
      MissyB likes this.
      1. MissyB
        MissyB
        Hope you do a good job for your Mistress. Enjoy.
        Mar 18, 2021
        Den737 likes this.
      2. Den737
        Den737
        Well I am finished with the cleaning . 4 hrs? Dust, vacuum the carpet , and then use the carpet cleaner. So far so good :). Just some smiles and so far no sign of the paddle . Oh and I made lunch and cleaned that up also.
        Mar 18, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
    25. Den737
      Den737
      Day 20. Wearing a bra again today . Getting better with the long lock up. Was thinking about permanent chastity last night .
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 64)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice