1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

demale's Recent Activity

1. demale replied to the thread From Male orgasm control to cuckolding.

It must be wonderful watching her taking a hard cock. Does she have one bull or multiple guys? Has she ever been gangbanged?

Oct 20, 2017 at 10:37 AM
  2. demale replied to the thread Girlfriend on a Date.

I love being a sub as well. Our FLR is total. I do what she says without question. My wife has the option of cucking me. She says she...

Oct 20, 2017 at 10:34 AM
  3. demale replied to the thread Cum eating training.

Would enjoy reading whatever you have to say about cumeating. A favorite topic of mine.

Oct 20, 2017 at 2:40 AM
  4. demale replied to the thread From Male orgasm control to cuckolding.

I was asking because you mentioned a good cuck preps and didn't know if you meant preps a bull. As a former eager cocksucker (and greedy...

Oct 20, 2017 at 12:22 AM
  5. demale replied to the thread From Male orgasm control to cuckolding.

Are you bi?

Oct 19, 2017 at 2:53 AM
  6. demale replied to the thread Your spunk.

Seems like someone here is a waste of spunk...

Oct 19, 2017 at 12:49 AM
  7. demale replied to the thread From Male orgasm control to cuckolding.

Like Penney, my wife has the option but has not yet cucked me. Also would love to hear others' experiences. I'm certainly open to the...

Oct 17, 2017 at 2:25 PM
  8. demale replied to the thread One sided - any advice?.

To make any WLM work, the wife has to want to dominate her husband. It took decades for my wife feel confident enough to assume complete...

Oct 17, 2017 at 12:55 PM
  9. demale replied to the thread One sided - any advice?.

I agree. In our female-controlled marriage, my topping from the bottom is absolutely forbidden. If you truly want to be her submissive,...

Oct 16, 2017 at 6:29 PM
  10. demale replied to the thread From Male orgasm control to cuckolding.

That sounds like a smart approach. Bringing your bull home and fucking him within earshot is the natural progression in the education of...

Oct 16, 2017 at 5:59 PM
  11. demale replied to the thread From Male orgasm control to cuckolding.

Congratulations? I'm sure it was a wonderful breakthrough for you. Nothing like having a hard young cock throbbing inside of you. Will...

Oct 16, 2017 at 5:16 PM
  12. demale replied to the thread What happens???.

Once upon a time I was eternally priapic. Becoming impotent (a medication byproduct) actually was a blessing. From anal stimulation I...

Oct 16, 2017 at 3:41 PM
  13. demale replied to the thread What happens???.

I'm guessing that you will regain your priapic sturdiness, but if your wife hates penetration it would be a moot point. I would hope...

Oct 16, 2017 at 2:29 PM
  14. demale replied to the thread Cum eating training.

It does, indeed. My most satisfying time as a cocksucker was when others (always male) were watching me.

Oct 16, 2017 at 1:19 PM
  15. demale replied to the thread What happens???.

Now that I'm no longer allowed to touch my penis, it has become impossible to have an erection, particularly since I'm on medication. No...

Oct 16, 2017 at 1:17 PM