1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

demale's Recent Activity

1. demale replied to the thread New to chastity and submission.

I wouldn't surprise her. If you are a true submissive she will call the shots, be that a cage or cuckoldry. By all means, talk seriously...

Dec 12, 2017 at 2:43 AM
  2. demale replied to the thread This feels so normal.......

Exactly so! What I most savor about my complete submission to my wife is the delicious uncertainty. I never know what she has in store...

Dec 11, 2017 at 11:32 PM
  3. demale posted a new thread.

Cucking (and sucking) my first hubby

When I went to my first swingers' party in the LA suburbs the hostess answered the door naked with her pubic hair shaved in the form of...

Forum: Member Fiction

Dec 11, 2017 at 12:25 PM
  4. demale replied to the thread How many never expect to have a regular orgasm again?.

It's intriguing how being milked and pegged regularly makes men exceptionally -- and deservedly -- docile. If Eve had denied Adam the...

Dec 11, 2017 at 3:00 AM
  5. demale replied to the thread My journey to FLR marriage with husband locked in chastity.

I would say that the man is fortunate indeed. Mean Bitch is giving him exactly what he wants and deserves. All of us should have her as...

Dec 11, 2017 at 1:54 AM
  6. demale replied to the thread How many never expect to have a regular orgasm again?.

Since I am not allowed to have PIV intercourse or to masturbate, all of my orgasms come from prostate milking, pegging or an anal...

Dec 10, 2017 at 9:21 PM
  7. demale replied to the thread Power exchange.

Depends on the household, I suppose. In ours, my wife took over all men's tasks as we have defined them and assigned me the women's tasks.

Dec 10, 2017 at 5:28 PM
  8. demale replied to the thread Power exchange.

If you'd asked my wife and me years ago, we would have told you that I was the dominant partner. But I come from a family with a long...

Dec 10, 2017 at 3:30 PM
  9. demale replied to the thread Female-controlled marriages.

All of my body hair was shaved off immediately. Also, I am made to pee sitting down like a girl.

Dec 10, 2017 at 2:41 PM
  10. demale replied to the thread Ass Play.

Lube definitely is the key. I can take 10 inches easily now. Positioning is important, too. The best for me was when I was in a...

Dec 10, 2017 at 2:24 PM
  11. demale replied to the thread Female-controlled marriages.

Sounds very promising. Am assuming that your pubic hair goes next? Glad the makeup session went well. I go to the beauty parlor with my...

Dec 10, 2017 at 2:19 PM
  12. demale replied to the thread Power exchange.

My wife is doing all of the male tasks, which she enjoys. I've always enjoyed performing women's tasks, so it works nicely. I am...

Dec 10, 2017 at 1:50 PM
  13. demale posted a new thread.

Power exchange

The essence of our female-controlled marriage is a complete power exchange. My wife has taken away all of the traditional male tasks and...

Forum: The Pedestal

Dec 10, 2017 at 1:01 PM
  14. demale replied to the thread Should Dominants do things they don't like?.

My dominant wife NEVER does anything she doesn't want to do and I am not allowed to suggest anything. Much of what she demands is...

Dec 9, 2017 at 8:05 PM
  15. demale replied to the thread Whats you fantasy?.

My fantasy is to have my wife gangbanged by my friends and have me prepare them and her and clean up all.

Dec 9, 2017 at 7:41 PM