David F was last seen:
Mar 2, 2024
    1. MistressS
      MistressS
      I hope you are well My sissy
      David F likes this.
      1. David F
        David F
        Sorry for the delay, i am thank You Mistress. Already feeling a little horny, but guessing it'll be a very long time before You permit me to do anything about it!
        Hope You are well too Mistress
        May 20, 2020
        MistressS likes this.
      2. MistressS
        MistressS
        You are correct no masturbation for quite sometime. Get use to it. Start wearing panties.
        May 20, 2020
        David F likes this.
      3. David F
        David F
        Yes Mistress, it's not mine to touch anymore. And yes i'll get some!
        May 20, 2020
  • About

England
    My key is held by:
    My Goddess C
    Locked since:
    October 8th 2021
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Cockscrew
    Chastity resume:
    In and out of chastity for about 15 years.
    Then from October 8th 2021 I committed to permanent chastity, forever.
    Hello, I'm David.

I'm your average beta male who is submissive to Women. I have years of experience of bondage and punishment, and both real world and online humiliation, blackmail and all the usual things that come with this fetish/lifestyle. Chastity control has been a part of my life for a very long time.

How I came to lose my penis (metaphorically)....

I am much less active now regarding bondage than I once was, however enforced chastity is something I never stopped. Over time I have come to realise, like a lot of submissives, I was always a little too needy and attention seeking. I genuinely do venerate Women as the superior sex, and whenever I've had a Mistress I thought I was serving Her, but in hindsight it was too much about me, how long will I be locked, when can I have my next orgasm, etc. So in 2021 I put a stop to that.

My best friend 'C' is Female and fully aware of my kinky side and fetishes, but our relationship is totally platonic and She isn't into Femdom or this lifestyle at all. But She is very open minded and understanding, so I explained to Her an idea I had and from those discussions the following arrangement was made:

1. She made me promise Her I will never play with my penis, sexually excite my penis, masturbate, come or orgasm EVER again. Nor will I let anyone else touch or sexually excite my penis ever again.
    2. She made me promise Her I will wear my (micro steel, see profile pic) chastity cage permanently. I unlock it once every 7 days to quickly clean and lock it back on as soon as I'm finished.
    3. She made me promise Her I will never ask Her to let me come, to never ask her for permission to remove my chastity cage, and to never ask Her to free me from these promises.
    4. She made me promise never ever to mention or even hint at this arrangement to Her.
    She concluded by saying from now on I don't have a penis. Only She can free me from these promises and only She is allowed to mention our arrangement, but She made it clear as She is not into me sexually or into Femdom and chastity, She will very likely never ever mention the subject again.

I am bound by this more than any key or financial arrangement ever has or could bind me. I respect and worship Women generally, and this particular Woman means the world to me, I care about Her and wouldn't dream of not honouring or keeping any promise or vow made to Her. These promises I have made to Her I am simply incapable of breaking.

Since making this arrangement in October 2021 there have been many moments where the need to orgasm has been indescribably strong. There have been times when I'm genuinely fed up with sitting down to pee and waiting for a cubicle in a public toilet because I can't stand at a urinal. There are times I'm sick of being woken in the night in pain trying to get an erection in my cage. But never, ever has there been the slightest temptation or briefest moment when I would consider breaking my promises to my friend. I can't do it.

I have accepted I will never masturbate or orgasm again. Never have sex again. Never enjoy a pain-free erection again.

Therefore I will never again be a needy, self-serving male who demands or expects attention from Women.

I love to chat with and compliment and follow and admire Women (or anyone else), but I will never ask for or think I'm entitled to anything from Women.

Although it is women I worship, as a beta male I also believe I should be submissive and subservient to alpha males.

Vanilla me....

I am a total nerd into Star Wars, Marvel and Wrestling.
    I am also very into art, both looking at and creating.

Personal rules

Don't be a knob.
    Be whoever you want to be and do anything you want to do so long as it doesn't cause harm or unhappiness to someone else.

I hope to make friends on here, so feel free to message me or add me or chat or just mock me if that's what floats your boat!

David

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    KinkyNerfHerder
    Twitter:
    @KinkyNerfHerder

Signature

Permanent Chastity.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice