Danny15's Recent Activity

1. Danny15 liked madams-sissysub's post in the thread How did you began your FLR lives?.

We met as vanilla, very quickly Madam told me of some of her kinks, and then about her being Dom with men online. I confessed to her I...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  2. Danny15 liked Alphasub6988's post in the thread How did you began your FLR lives?.

We started vanilla but my wife always showed her strength and dominance. Eventually I ended up confessing my submissive desires and...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  3. Danny15 liked sissybetawimp's post in the thread Told my wife this morning.

Hi all, quick update on how things are going. I’ve followed all the advice here, covered myself up, not mentioned chastity (despite...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:42 AM
  4. Danny15 liked MaggotNub's post in the thread Told my wife this morning.

And you're off! (Well, on actually...). Now resist the urge you'll have to talk about the cage all of the time. It's difficult,...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:40 AM
  5. Danny15 liked Minas bitch's post in the thread Question for people using prince albert (PA) cages..

You definitely don’t want the cage longer than your shrunk length. It will stress the piercing and be uncomfortable if it is longer and...

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:11 AM
  6. Danny15 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Excuse this long post, but what a brilliant weekend! MyPete’s gone out for the evening so I can catch up with the journal. I had...

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:34 PM
  7. Danny15 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Saw Laura last week for a proper chat. She was happy and certainly on form. A couple of G&Ts and ahem, a bottle of wine might have been...

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:30 PM
  8. Danny15 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

The recent three weekes while MyPete was uncaged turned out to be not much fun for either of us. Fortunately, it hasn't taken long to...

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:25 PM
  9. Danny15 liked anasyrma's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Glad to hear things are back on track as far as chastity goes, although it's good try new things sometimes. You were quiet for a while...

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:24 PM
  10. Danny15 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

I think you're right, but we've both decided that it needs to be an active decision rather than just 'default-mode'. I have to say we're...

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:23 PM
  11. Danny15 liked Rectrix's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

You both know now that this 'project' is indefinitely forever. Neither of you want to go back.

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:21 PM
  12. Danny15 liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

It's good, that you talk about it. After the third part of your trial, maybe you will find yourselves most comfortable in the middle...

13. Danny15 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

This morning, after a three week break, we locked him again. Alovely long shower together and I shaved where the ring goes. I sat on...

14. Danny15 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

I see couple of other people have wondered the same thing. I am not at all sure about this but I have a feeling it's because we didn't...

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:20 PM
  15. Danny15 liked ChasteCel's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

I agree, and for me it honestly doesn't take that much time to fall back into a bad habit. Even if I'm really trying, it's only a few...

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:19 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice