Local Time:
5:21 PM

Followers 2

Birthday:
Jun 10, 1951 (Age: 72)
Puget Sound, WA

danlocked

New member, Male, 72, from Puget Sound, WA

More than 5 years since my last ejaculation. Committed to continue long-term without any form of release. (Sep 21, 2023) Nov 7, 2020

danlocked was last seen:
Oct 8, 2023
    1. danlocked
      danlocked
      More than 5 years since my last ejaculation. Committed to continue long-term without any form of release. (Sep 21, 2023)
    2. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Your photos are Artistic and Classic. Very well done. Thanks
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 10, 1951 (Age: 72)
    Puget Sound, WA
    Chastity devices:
    Cobra N, Jailbird, Holy Trainer 3 Nub
    Chastity resume:
    I have completed three longer chastity periods of 42 days, 123 days, and 60 weeks. Now 3 years and 7 months into an unlimited commitment to avoid any ejaculation.
    I have completed three significant periods of chastity during each of which I had no sexual release at all. The first lasted for 42 days. My intent was to go for 45 days but by day 42 I could not take the frustration anymore. I was not locked up, so I was able to relieve myself. My second chastity period lasted 123 days. The third and longest period of chastity lasted 60 weeks. When I crossed the one year mark, I just didn't want to stop.

I am now (April 8, 2022) 1312 days into an unlimited commitment to go without any form of ejaculation.

Interact

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice