4:53 AM
Birthday:
Oct 8, 1965 (Age: 58)
Midgard

cypher1065

New member, Male, 58, from Midgard

cypher1065 was last seen:
May 28, 2020
    1. There are no messages on cypher1065's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 8, 1965 (Age: 58)
    Midgard
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Thanks for stopping by my profile, this is me...

The scene me
    is a heterosexual bottom and fetishist. I great descriptor for me is this quote I read on a pro-domme’s web site: “I process BDSM, Power Dynamics and Fetishes cerebrally”—in other words: I appreciate the deep nuances of BDSM play, for example: how the “click” of the lock on a chastity device deeply resonates with the partner being locked up.

I have masochistic leanings for strict control and physical and verbal humiliation in a medfet context pertaining masturbation, orgasm control, and denial; and bathroom use, I'm also a panty, ass, pussy, taint, and crotch sniffer. Beyond my specific kinks, I enjoy the usual BDSM activities, such as spanking, flogging, cropping, bondage, etc. My pain tolerance is light-medium intensity. I enjoy vanilla play as well.

My preferred playstyle is Weimaresque depravity meets Russian strictness meets raw eroticism. For example: In a CFnm setting, having to lewdly grind my taint (the perineum where the prostate can be reached externally) against an open hand [with the Dominant's fingers applying counter-pressure to the perineum] while sniffing a pair of worn panties.

My bucket list scene is a depraved CFNM Totalitarian-Kafkaesque prison intake medical exam conducted by a Dominant Nurse (the "Nurse Ratched" archetype).

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    https://fetlife.com/users/45988
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/cypher1065
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice