Photos:
Local Time:
7:09 AM
Perth, Australia

CumCubFTM

New member, from Perth, Australia

CumCubFTM was last seen:
Jan 27, 2023
    1. There are no messages on CumCubFTM's profile yet.
  • About

Perth, Australia
    My key is held by:
    Sadly no-one :(
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Will-power/discipline, restrained while be controlled by another
    Am a FTM sub, who is post op (chest & meta). Am a sub who is primarily into bondage, rough play & humiliation, though have experienced much more.
    I have been interested in chastity for a long time, but with being FTM there is a limit in how this can be done, as devices such as cock rings & cages do not work, & due to being post op (meta), female chastity devices can be quite a painful (not the good type) & even harmful.
    I have mostly experience chastity when I previously served a Master for a few years, where during play he would utilise tight latex jock strap but pad my pathetic little cock with gauze, so there was no way I could gain any stimulation from my cock leaking & the latex itself. Alternatively he would restrain me thoroughly & bring me to edge before stopping & repeat this for hours, before either ceasing any stimulation or allow a ruined orgasm.
    I wish to find someone to take control & help discover various other methods of chastity.

Previously I have only been with men, however I would love to have the honour of being used as a play thing for the amusement of a Mistress.

Here for friends, discussions & someone to control me (RL only). Feel free to message me to chat or learn more.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice