Last Activity:
Aug 31, 2013
Local Time:
11:52 AM
Birthday:
Sep 15, 1984 (Age: 39)

cristine smith

Female, 39

HI EVERYONE IF YOUR WILLING THEN TO SERVE ME ADD ME ON YAHOO smith.cristine21@yahoo.com Aug 30, 2013

cristine smith was last seen:
Aug 31, 2013
    1. cristine smith
      cristine smith
      HI EVERYONE IF YOUR WILLING THEN TO SERVE ME ADD ME ON YAHOO smith.cristine21@yahoo.com
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 15, 1984 (Age: 39)
    Chastity devices:
    CB600
    I'm your Goddess that commands respect by taking it. I'm a cruelbitch, a harsh taskmaster and a laughing sadist. It's a high for Me when I spend every last cent that you've ever made. I'm friendly but I own your mind and soul. Only looking for one quality slave to serve. must be naturally very submissive and into heavy verbal humiliation, spanking, being watched and much much more.must be willing to bow to this Goddess and humiliated and used as My property. I don't need a very intelligent slave I need a devoted slave that will do anything in every possible way; make it count or forever regret the opportunity to be at my boots, leashed and proud to carry my tattoos of ownership. beg for it and prove your worth, crawl out from underneath and stand out above all others by serving your GODDESS.- you only live once, let's talk.-------- smith.cristine21@yahoo.com
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice