cogman's Recent Activity

1. cogman replied to the thread Using the bathroom with the cage on.....

The tether system allows for reliable stand up peeing, although there usually a bit of residual pee left in the tube...so if in public...

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:00 AM
  2. cogman replied to the thread Hot things your Keyholder has said to you.

Walking through a plaza at the beach. She says "is your fly down" I checked ... "No its ok, but in any case it pays to advertise" Not...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:44 PM
  3. cogman liked ChasteCel's post in the thread Hot things your Keyholder has said to you.

Saturday was a full day of teasing. I was in a leather jockstrap, harness and cuffs all day. Had a few gems throughout the day. (1) I...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:41 PM
  4. cogman replied to the thread Permanentely locked?.

Similarly badass workroom also make them. Indeed their titanium spout and retainer has been inside me for about 10 months now without...

Apr 15, 2024 at 5:22 AM
  5. cogman liked good2fun's post in the thread Permanentely locked?.

You can see the bits andvpieces I use here. These are original thetherproducts parts. On my profile page are images of the titanium...

Apr 15, 2024 at 5:13 AM
  6. cogman liked good2fun's post in the thread Permanentely locked?.

Skintech.de is the homepage. It is in German language only.

7. cogman liked good2fun's post in the thread Permanentely locked?.

I bought several sets from the original supplier thetherproducts. I modified the shape of the bigger discs to end up with wider edges....

8. cogman liked good2fun's post in the thread Permanentely locked?.

Because the tube moves a lot in the urethra due to the movement of the cage. This can cause small lesions and lead to inflammation. I...

Apr 15, 2024 at 5:12 AM
  9. cogman liked Isopropylforyou's post in the thread How much sexual relief is your man allowed?.

I am allowed a release every 5 to 7 days.

Apr 15, 2024 at 2:04 AM
  10. cogman replied to the thread How to maintain hygiene in a small cage without unlocking it?.

I use this exact device for cleaning, sorry for the mega links 55657 I poke liquid soap in there with my finger than blast it out with...

Apr 14, 2024 at 9:09 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice