Jan 2, 2022
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
8:13 PM
Homer, Alaska

ChastityBryce

Mistress MIN's Slave, Male, from Homer, Alaska

Well we are down to very few orgasms for me. Only a very ruined one this month. I only because it was my birthday goddess says. Aug 29, 2018

ChastityBryce was last seen:
Jan 2, 2022
    1. ChastityBryce
      ChastityBryce
      Well we are down to very few orgasms for me. Only a very ruined one this month. I only because it was my birthday goddess says.
    2. ChastityBryce
      ChastityBryce
      New and very small cage. My goddess has allowed me to wear a bra and panties. I am a very happy sissy.
    3. ChastityBryce
      ChastityBryce
      Just took my Goddess to lunch in my collar and cage. Hidden as best as I could.
    4. ChastityBryce
      ChastityBryce
      Great Goddess MIN has graciously let me use the largest vibrating butt plug I have ever used. It feels incredible, and I find it hard to...
    5. ChastityBryce
      ChastityBryce
      Locked up tight. Only one full orgasm in the last 2 weeks, and I will be away from the keys and goddess for the next two weeks.
    6. ChastityBryce
      ChastityBryce
      Goddess now requires me to wear a collar at home, and if reasonable in town. I am thrilled at the level of sub I have become.
      permanentslave likes this.
  • About

Homer, Alaska
    My key is held by:
    Mistress MIN
    Locked since:
    06/20/2016
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Steel HoD S87, Steel Holy Trainer V2 Chastity Device,
    Stainless Steel Chastity Cock Cage from www.extremerestraints.com.
    Chastity resume:
    I was first locked up in June of 2016.
    I was first locked up in June of 2016 after bringing it up to my finance at the time. My now Goddess/Wife and I experimented in chastity for about a year where I was locked up on occasion for a few days to a week or so. We now have grown a bunch and she has really taken to the role of dom. I am now locked up continually and we have a chastity contract.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice