Sissygasms are the best!!
      Dana Fleming and justme6819 like this.
      1. Dana Fleming
        Dana Fleming
        I am a total slut for them!
        Dec 28, 2020
    2. ChastityBoyStillGetsPussy
      ChastityBoyStillGetsPussy
      IDK about you but I would die without oral, I need it every day and I don't care about how much of a slut it makes me.
    3. ChastityBoyStillGetsPussy
      I keep my identity secret online but I am a successful erotic author.
    4. ChastityBoyStillGetsPussy
      Locked for so long I don't even know if my dick still works.
      Eriksnowe and njcuckold like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 11, 1996 (Age: 27)
    LA, ATL, & London
    Erotic Author
    My key is held by:
    My EX girlfriend
    Locked since:
    May 12, 2019
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    CB-6000
    CB-6000S
    BON4M
    Chastity resume:
    I've been locked almost permanently since May of 2018. My ex GF is my key holder. :( But even though my cock is locked away I am still a complete slut.
    I've been locked since May 12, 2018. After my ex and I broke up she finally answered my prayers and offered to be my key holder. She had previously refused to lock me because of her love for penetrative sex, but after we split she decided to do it as more of a payback thing. Initially wanting to be denied for 1 or 2 months she decided that I would have 2 choices. A ruined orgasm every month (with the cage off), or two days a year free of chastity. I chose the latter, but I wish she would have told me her true plans before she locked me. But even though I'm locked I'm just as much of an animal as I was before. Since June 2018 I've eaten out hundreds of women, having more sex in the first few months of chastity then I did in all the years I was free. You'd be surprised by how many women will say yes, simply because you don't expect anything in return. It honestly shocks me that some of the hottest girls I've met not only haven't had had their ass ate, but are willing to let me do it. But my life took a turn for the worst last year. I am normally scheduled to be released every year on May 10th and relocked on the 12th but, last year I got a little bit ahead of myself. I had met a few girls who I'd been seeing for the last few months, but when I was finally unlocked I fucked one of them and I got her pregnant. My keyholder didn't unlock me this year and she decided to make it permanent. I honestly don't know why I let her lock me up in the first place.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice