10:13 PM

Following 1

Birthday:
Feb 15, 1999 (Age: 25)
United States, North carolina
College student

Chasity for life

Anal sub, Male, 25, from United States, North carolina

Going on a date with Mistress; get to wear my cage and have a vibe in me the whole time. Dec 22, 2017

Chasity for life was last seen:
Dec 26, 2017
    1. Chasity for life
      Chasity for life
      Going on a date with Mistress; get to wear my cage and have a vibe in me the whole time.
    2. Chasity for life
      Chasity for life
      Happy to be here and serve.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 15, 1999 (Age: 25)
    United States, North carolina
    College student
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Mature Metal Queens keep, custom fit.
    Chastity resume:
    12 21 2017; 3:02pm
    So I live in America, I've been into BDSM for 6-7 years now, and I found male chastity around 4 years ago. I have a complicated dating status, and I'm a switch so sometimes I'm dom sometimes I'm sub, but most of my posts on here will be from the submissive side, and while I am a switch, I do prefer to be dominated by women I know and trust. I am in a complex relationship right now leading to myself having a Mistress that will occasionally switch, and two littles who are always on bottom. I'm an open book, ask and I shall tell. My Mistress is currently the woman I want to spend my life with and my best friend; as it stands, I will not be giving her both of my keys because she lives 2 hours away from my normal living quarters. (right now I'm back home visiting for a little bit) I look forward to the torment to come and I wish everyone happy holidays.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice