Local Time:
11:49 AM

Following 1

Followers 2

US, Colorado, Thornton
Overnight Warehouse

CagedNight

Member, Male, from US, Colorado, Thornton

She is helping me change my perspective, Im willing to be her Sissy slut/slave. though the chastity she makes me wear on my days off. PF pic Jun 14, 2023

CagedNight was last seen:
Dec 22, 2023
    1. CagedNight
      CagedNight
      She is helping me change my perspective, Im willing to be her Sissy slut/slave. though the chastity she makes me wear on my days off. PF pic
    2. CagedNight
      CagedNight
      (cont) waiting together though, so sad, but worth it.
    3. CagedNight
      CagedNight
      So what a long year or two, finally back. have gone though some things getting taken care of. found my Goddess, the wait is death. (cont)
    4. CagedNight
      CagedNight
      Respectfully Standing tall
  • About

US, Colorado, Thornton
    Overnight Warehouse
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, LockinLust, Several metal types ( unnamed), one self-made, some with punishment spikes, unique styles, A two Lock metal type (favorite).
    Chastity resume:
    Originally used chastity belts to curve away from masterbation issues, y/2009.
    Currently wearing chastity as sobriety, and festish. Unowned, Sub.Slave.Male Maid, Handyman.
    I am 30y young male, that has an unquenchable thirst for all things chastity and BDSM related topics. Love Loyalty, Hate Lies, Honesty is a key, Communication is hardware, Trust and understanding is the material compound of any Relationship I allow in my life.

Hard efficient worker, if I can't buy, I build/create myself, (First, chastity owned self made), can't create I educate, research. Not if I fall but when I fall, pick one self up and try again. Nothin is a failure even if you give up, its experience you gain.

I have yet to find a Dominant figure in my life. (Dom/ Mistress /Girlfriend /Wife or other). I have been seeking out actively. If by a Goddess's grace to meet such lovely Woman, yay! But that is not why I'm here. Here I would like to make friends in the lifestyle, to Hear/ Listen and Learn. As well as give my out of the box unique thoughts and opinions, in a safe way. Learned that I like being the Submissive, to look up and follow those that have connected with me. Not afraid to say "no" in any situation, but will do the best possible to please those around me. I make connections in unique ways, some unworldly. I walk my own path, not afraid to step in others shoes to see were they come from, but not in disrespectful or nosey way.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice