South Coast
Self Employed

Boy Wonder

New member, Male, 48, from South Coast

Boy Wonder was last seen:
May 7, 2023
    1. thundar
      thundar
      Welcome to CM. Enjoy your time here and the fine people. Fellow fella.....
    2. elliot_r
      elliot_r
      Hello Boy Wonder, and welcome to CM. Good place here.
      Boy Wonder likes this.
      1. Boy Wonder
        Boy Wonder
        thank man :)
        Nov 13, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 26, 1976 (Age: 48)
    South Coast
    Self Employed
    Chastity devices:
    1 x spiked ring cage
    1 x Medium Ringed Cage
    1 x Chrome Cb6000S
    2 x CB6000S
    Chastity resume:
    1 week
    Passionate, articulate and experienced lifestyler - seeks superior & firm-handed Dominant Lady. To serve, suffer for and adore.

Though not new to D/s or the chastity lifestyle...and despite extensive and gratefully received training, at the hands of some utterly wonderful Dominant Ladies - I know I am by no means the finished article in terms of my submission. However in my vanilla life, I am successful, capable and confident and a considerable physical presence. But I have been taught that being locked and denied is not only my place, but good for me as well as essential to help me behave in a way pleasing to Dominant Ladies.

I am hopeful that my genuine, real-world passions, abilities and tolerances will quickly separate me from the online masses & fantasists. And that my big strong body, quick wit, sharp mind & playful nature will enable me to be fun to toy with.

I have a great deal to offer the right person and have been found pleasing in the past, by some incredibly uncompromising and highly accomplished Dominant Ladies, to whom I am most grateful. I have served as chaste, I am also a writer, online business professional and have also been used as a masochistic toy / whipping boy at clubs, Previous to this I lived for 5 years with a Professional Mistress & served many online ladies along the way too.

I seek only to bring pleasure, joy and intelligent servitude, to the feet of my prospective owner. But also do enjoy playing at clubs and parties and generally making myself useful, when not owned. I am massively creative, masochistic and playful (when permitted to be)....and am capable and popular in the vanilla world.

New to CM - so please say hi, Im hoping to meet new friends :)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice