Jan 22, 2021
    1. Benita
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 15, 1981 (Age: 43)
    Germany
    retired
    My key is held by:
    Mommy (former Wife) and Daddy (Mommys Bf)
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Cuckold
    Chastity devices:
    I wear a CB 2000 or CB3000
    Chastity resume:
    The first time i was in a Cb 2000 was at 2014. At this time i was a C3 Never Inside Sissy Baby Cuckold and since this time e was the Baby in our Family.
    Hello, i am Benita (former Ben) and i am the Baby in our Family. Since ten Years i am a Cuckold by my Mommy Wife.
    In the beginning I had great difficulties to come to terms with the life of a cuckold. That's why my "wife" started raising me to be a sissy baby. It started out very simply and continues to expand. I am in a nursing room because I am not allowed to enter the bedroom. This is only for real men - not babies. At first she did bedwetting training, when that was successful - then training to unconsciously wet the bed during the day. That's why I'm in diapers 24/7. I often wear dresses or skirts with babysuits and wool tights and a baby girl hairstyle - pigtail or ponytail. Mommys (former wife) Bf / Lover has lived with us for several years. He loves that I'm now a mommy's little girl. I always use my pacifier and often get baby food (formula in a baby bottle). My men's / boy's things were given away or thrown away. So only things for little baby girls. So that daddy can be sure, I was locked in 2014. I usually speak in baby language to me and have been trained to speak or scream like a little girl
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice