BavarianWoman's Recent Activity

1. BavarianWoman replied to the thread An open door.

The base ring usually remains in place. The locking thing is not that big that it disturbs.

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:03 PM
  2. BavarianWoman replied to the thread An open door.

Thanks for the link, looks nice.

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:17 AM
  3. BavarianWoman replied to the thread An open door.

I am looking for a small but safe lock with a beautyful key. Any recommendations?

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:24 PM
  4. BavarianWoman replied to the thread An open door.

Usually we use seals instead of a lock to secure his cage. Most seals are locked away in our kitchen safe. The safe locks for maximal...

Apr 21, 2024 at 10:28 AM
  5. BavarianWoman replied to the thread An open door.

This morning I wanted him PIV slowly under the blankets. He spooned behind me and I guided his hands to my tits and clit. While he was...

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:57 AM
  6. BavarianWoman replied to the thread An open door.

Can't tell yet, will have to repeat it often before judging.;) But I can already tell, that it kicks me better in the brain, when I...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:44 PM
  7. BavarianWoman replied to the thread An open door.

I get aroused by controlling him.

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:37 PM
  8. BavarianWoman replied to the thread An open door.

It was great fun yesterday. Of course I could not wait to buy a cock sleeve. I took my husband to the subway and told him that I want...

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:57 AM
  9. BavarianWoman replied to the thread An open door.

We tried numbing, that went well. I don't need a sheath which doubles all dimensions of him but it should limit his arousal to a save...

Apr 18, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice