Apr 16, 2024 at 9:27 AM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
9:58 AM
UK

BadBoblockedUk

Member, Male, from UK

Straight male re-engaging with chastity and proud owner of new mysteel belt! Let the fun and frustration begin! May 24, 2021

BadBoblockedUk was last seen:
Apr 16, 2024 at 9:27 AM
    1. BadBoblockedUk
      BadBoblockedUk
      Straight male re-engaging with chastity and proud owner of new mysteel belt! Let the fun and frustration begin!
  • About

UK
    My key is held by:
    Myself - Self Locking
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Neosteel Total Shemale, Metal cage, Plastic Cage, My Steel Transformation Total belt
    Chastity resume:
    Neosteel Total Shemale - 2003 approx - Favorite for short term wear (6-8 hrs)
    Metal cage (unbranded) - 2009 approx
    Plastic Cage (unbranded) - 2012 approx- Favorite for overnight and day wear (24hrs max)
    Typical white male middle management with a deeply hidden kinky side! Started in mid 20's to explore corsets, then chastity and finally restraints (Segufix), lived on my own so was able to experiment in private with various bondage items and a bit of cross dressing. Overtime stumbled on chastity belts and neosteel (The joys of suddenly getting broadband!). The more I looked the more I just had to have one and so in around 2003 I took the plunge and got a neosteel total she male belt (Some how skipped the cages and at that time cheap chinese belts were not around that I was aware of. Unfortuantly I measured myself and did it over my favourite corset, this lead to the belt being a bit to long and therefore sitting was uncomfortable as well as the waist band being a bit tight if I was not corsetted to 24". Finally I married and had to hid that part of my life as my then wife was very vanilla, live continued for over 10 years of marriage before we separated and my desire for Chastity re-awoke! I'm now in the process of looking at a mysteel belt to contain my urges and hopefully re ignite my passion for chastity without the corsets!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice