Photos:
Local Time:
6:01 AM
Birthday:
Apr 13, 1982 (Age: 42)
Morris County, NJ

Bacchus413

New member, Male, 42, from Morris County, NJ

Strange turn of events. Approached by male dom during lockdown.....now I am on lockdown....purple....total humiliation. Jun 24, 2020

Bacchus413 was last seen:
Nov 7, 2021
    1. Bacchus413
      Bacchus413
      Strange turn of events. Approached by male dom during lockdown.....now I am on lockdown....purple....total humiliation.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 13, 1982 (Age: 42)
    Morris County, NJ
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    Chastity devices:
    Put A Ring On It. Sadly it didn't fit
    Chastity resume:
    My resume is short. Years ago I was asked to purchase one, but it didn't fit.
    Where to begin?

I wanted to put something here, but this could and probably should be evolving as I am on the site more and talk to people more.

I might be different than most men looking to be locked up. Fact is, I have a pretty good sized penis. I am larger than the average male. Years ago I was to be placed in chastity it didn't go so well. I just couldn't fit in it.

That relationship ended and since then I have been searching for another relationship which will include chastity and opening to cuckolding. I look forward to meeting new people both virtually and in real life!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice