Local Time:
1:39 PM
Birthday:
Sep 10, 1989 (Age: 34)
North Aurora, IL US
Small Business Owner

B_Loyal

New member, Male, 34, from North Aurora, IL US

Finally found a key holder! Picking out devices now. Very, very excited! Dec 4, 2023

B_Loyal was last seen:
Dec 7, 2023
    1. B_Loyal
      B_Loyal
      Finally found a key holder! Picking out devices now. Very, very excited!
    2. B_Loyal
      B_Loyal
      Looking to begin :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 10, 1989 (Age: 34)
    North Aurora, IL US
    Small Business Owner
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Looking to absolutely and completely submit to a big, beautiful woman who is just a natural born boss and dominant force. I want to not just tell her, but beg her to put a permanent collar and leash on me, a chastity device with her holding the only key, a contract to her fancy relinquishing any and every aspect of my life she so desires, and constantly reminded how truly lucky I am and pathetic and all kinds of other top notch humiliation / degradation. With regular new methods of punishment and kept in a cage often... and to be starved and deprived of food, while at the same time being forced into toilet slavery.

I am not a typical beta sub. I am an alpha male in all aspects of life except in the bedroom to the goddess who is worthy and claims ownership of me. I am confident, successful, well endowed, and attractive. I am SO tired of vanilla relationships and basic bitches who flirt with me and make me work just to get them in bed and have the "privilege" of fucking them while they lay flat and motionless on their back.

I know exactly who I am and what I want, as well as what I'm worth and all that I have to offer.

If this sounds interesting to you, let me know. I would love to talk more.

-B

Interact

Content:
    Facebook/Messenger:
    brnmars
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice