Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
4:31 PM

Axx

New member, Male

Axx was last seen:
Apr 29, 2021
    1. There are no messages on Axx's profile yet.
  • About

Locked since:
    On and off for a few years.
    Chastity devices:
    Holy trainer was my first. But I prefer my metal ones. A few of those
    ** New year, 2 year challenge! **
    I've been into chastity for a while. Since about 20. So almost 10 years. But the past 2 or 3 got me really into it more. My wife and I have always just kinda played around with chastity. But to the point of leaving the cage one for a few weeks or a month. Then take it off for a few days or a week. Maybe longer. So its always been something I've liked. Especially when I started noticing my penis over the past few years had also gotten a little over 1/2 inch smaller? Maybe a little more.
    ** wish I would have kept some old nudes for the teen days. I know for sure I could get ruler to say 6 back then! But it really wasn't. . But it was close! Girls didn't really notice then anyway.. Now on a good day I can get just over 5 fully hard. Around 3ish inches soft.
    My goal is to hopefully shrink my penis as much as possible!! I know the internet is one half saying chastity doesn't make it smaller and the other half saying it does.
    I can't say my experience in my shrinkage is from chastity. Just because it shrinks from age and weight gain and so on. In high school I was about 5'9 tall and rough 130 lbs. Now I'm 6'1 at 160-170 lbs.
    But now we really want to see if it actually works? If we can really make my penis shrink from long term / permanent chastity. From 5 inches down to something hopefully around 2.5 when hard after 2 years. I would even love to see 3 if possible! Some people have reported changes that extreme from long term lock up. or as little as 1/2 inch or 1 inch a year. Or none at all!. So I want to see what happens!
    We will be taking pictures and
    measurements of course. And I will be posting them. Will just be some time between pictures. .
    I really really hope to see if it actually works! I'm very excited to see the changes over time, if any. If so, hopefully permanent shrinkage. BUT I'm not going to lie in the posts!!! It will be 100% honest from my point of view and my wifes! I'm tired if looking this stuff up and finding hardly anything useful...
    SO! This is another major reason I want to do this and am very excited about it is to hopefully help! Since for some reason the people always saying it does make it smaller never have any pics that actually show anything useful. Its always just the same cock in different cages saying it's getting smaller.. Not very helpful.. Or they just say its smaller after years of chastity but have absolutely no pictures or anything? If you are on a chastity page talking about it with no proof and shitty blurry pictures saying it's "proof" its hard to believe.. It's 2020 guys! Taking a picture before and after on a phone with more than a 1 pixel camera shouldn't be hard!.
    Then the other half its hard to tell if someone is a troll or not.. Of if the say it doesn't make it smaller but probably don't have any experience or have never used a chastity cage. And if they have cages chances are its to big and leaves room to grow. Or they take it off all the time...
    So for the new year, starting on new years! I will be locked for the entire year and the following year. 2 years! Of course with release time for cleaning and the wife to do what she wants ;) BUT only on the set days. Time between release and stretching/being allowed to cum *if she lets me* will increase ever time.
    Release times will start at 1 month. Then 2 months. 3 months. Then at 6 months then again at the end of the year. Then year 2! THOSE DATES ARE FOR FULL RELEASE FROM CAGE. Not for the times just cleaning and putting the cage back back on really fast. So no time to grow or anything.
    I will keep this updated! Thanks for reading!

Check out my current cage and stuff on my profile. 5 inches in a 1 inch cage.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice