Ava Black

New member, Female, from London; UK

Curious Mar 23, 2015

Ava Black was last seen:
Jan 13, 2021
    1. Ava Black
    2. ladylionzsissy
      ladylionzsissy
      Dear MsAva ::curtsey:: this sissy found the daintiest chastity for it, on the site " dhgate.com " undLatest Small-Size Male stainless steel Cock Cage Chastity Art Device with thick Catheter and non-slip ring /Cock ring/BDSM Sex Stoys 931er the title " ::very dainty curtsies::
      Ava Black likes this.
    3. Ava Black
  • About

Birthday:
    February 6
    Home Page:
    http://www.mistressavablack.com
    London; UK
    Pro Domme
    I am a professional Dominatrix from the UK.

I have very recently launched an online chastity slave training programme for guys wishing to dedicate themselves to me. This is a free programme and is available on my site.

I am a professional model who started off in glamour before moving on to fetish. In my time as a model - and even at present - I was plagued by constant messages from horny guys wanting to dedicate a white puddle to me.

I have always been more interested in the ongoing attentions that I receive from men when they realise that their attentions are not reciprocated. When they realise that I have no interest or desire in them sexually. But in fact my only interest in them begins and ends with wanting to see how far I can edge them without allowing them a release.

Discovering that chastity is a fetish gave my unformed fantasies shape and an outlet.

My journey is just beginning. But my goal is to find slaves wishing to embark on more long term chastity under my watchful - and teasing - eye.

Signature

Your pain is my pleasure
    www.mistressavablack.com
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice