Photos:
Local Time:
10:24 PM
Home Page:
Edmonton, Alberta
Chastity slut

Auntie Suzette

New member, from Edmonton, Alberta

Anybody have any experience in spiked cages? Any advice would be appreciated. Mar 20, 2023

Auntie Suzette was last seen:
Oct 5, 2023
    1. Cage.it
      Cage.it
      This chastity cage also has the option of using a steel ring with spikes. the tips are not sharp, but very unpleasant, and disturbing. my wife, when she wants to punish me, she makes me wear the Spike ring without the Cage and masturbates me. It's a very frustrating feeling. The pain I feel is not unbearable but it prevents me from losing my erection and reaching orgasm. A long pleasant torture.
      Chasto likes this.
    2. Chelsea 1973!
      Chelsea 1973!
      silicon spikes (like a pico) are bearable but hard and firm fitting is genuinely unbearable. I cry every time.
    3. Vaishnavi
      Vaishnavi
      Is it possible to wear flat cage for long term??
    4. Junebug15
      Junebug15
      Nice tumdlr
    5. jemima
      jemima
      please some ones that got spikes are ones that stop men from get hard and the end of the spike is not spiky and i have chat to some that have got them. some other ones have got horrible sharp spike and them ones am dreadful and when i was in one all i cud do was just scream and not move till it was tooked off me.
      Auntie Suzette likes this.
      1. Auntie Suzette
        Auntie Suzette
        inks hon for your comments, going to be very interesting times ahead I think...
        Mar 31, 2023
        jemima likes this.
    6. Auntie Suzette
      Auntie Suzette
      Anybody have any experience in spiked cages? Any advice would be appreciated.
    7. Auntie Suzette
      Auntie Suzette
      I have two spiked cages coming from a very close friend who wants me to lock them on and see how long I can. teach me to lose a bet.
    8. Lisa4343
      Lisa4343
      Beautiful, smooth, and locked in steel, perfect little sissy. KH must be very happy to have such a beautiful sissy.
      1. Auntie Suzette
        Auntie Suzette
        I do my best to please. hehehe
        Feb 27, 2023
        Lisa4343 likes this.
    9. sadiedog01
      sadiedog01
      Thank you for liking my pics.
    10. locked&pantied
      locked&pantied
      Oh my goodness! How have you been? It's been years. And I cannot believe you've been in chastity for four years! I'm beyond impressed.
      1. Auntie Suzette
        Auntie Suzette
        How time changes a gurl... hope all is well on. your end Gina.
        Feb 21, 2023
        locked&pantied likes this.
      2. locked&pantied
        locked&pantied
        Yes that's so very true. As I'm sure for others as well, for me it's been rather up and down. I truly hope all is going well for you as well. And once again, your commitment to chastity is nothing short of amazing!
        Feb 23, 2023
    11. jemima
      jemima
      thankoo very much Miss.
    12. fkfk
      fkfk
      thx for liking my pics :D
    13. Colleen1986
      Colleen1986
      Love your pictures!
      1. Auntie Suzette
        Auntie Suzette
        Thanks Colleen
        Feb 16, 2023
    14. Junebug15
      Junebug15
      Great tumblr
    15. Auntie Suzette
      Auntie Suzette
      As of January 21st I have been locked for 4 years. It has been a wonderful journey into permanent chastity, hasn't been easy at times.
      1. Tracysg
        Tracysg
        Congratulations luv, amazing accomplishment, i will achieve that goal one day...Hugs
        Feb 14, 2023
    16. Junebug15
      Junebug15
      Hello and welcome. Interesting bio you have started.
      durango_o and Auntie Suzette like this.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://auntiesuz.tumblr.com
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Chastity slut
    Locked since:
    January 21, 2019
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    I have over 20 cages in my possession now, and have found a Daddy who took me under his wing and now a full time permanent chastity sissy. Locked now for over two years.. Masculinity destroyed.
    Chastity resume:
    I have locked up a few sissies and boys/men and enjoyed every moment when I heard my personal lock snap shut. Well now that heel is on the other foot now, I am the one locked and caged and couldn't be happier.
    I am a mature Gurl with a dominant side... and over the past couple of years that dominant side has turned into a total submissive side, now permanently locked into many different style of cages and never free from the feeling of stainless steel embracing my cit. I enjoy my femme side and enjoy being under the control of a dominant Daddy now. Chastity is just a part of a persons training to bring out the best in each person... and I can now attest that it works like this. I am now addicted to steel and feel naked when I am not locked up. Something about seeing my once proid cock trying to get erect, my balls swollen and aching full time and turning that nice shade of blue that really turns me on... tease and denial.. lots of tease and denial, Open minded Gurl, and always learning to be the best chastity sissy I can be for my Daddy. What a delightful journey, a journey I among so happy to have undertaken ..... Lock the Cock, and happiness follows.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice