Feb 25, 1976 (Age: 48)
Home Page:
Kent
Professional Dominatrix

Atrum Dea

"I'll be watching you.....", Female, 48, from Kent

Atrum Dea was last seen:
May 31, 2013
    1. There are no messages on Atrum Dea's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 25, 1976 (Age: 48)
    Home Page:
    http://www.mistressatrumdea.com
    Kent
    Professional Dominatrix
    [​IMG]
    Yahoo: miss_atrum_dea

Add ME so W/we can chat – do not mess ME around though as you will be blocked.

I am Mistress Atrum Dea, a BBW, Dominant and Sadistic Mistress with a playful attitude.

I think being a Dominatrix is a role that should be both caring and cruel.​
    I grew-up an only-child in a small village and could not wait to escape and 'rebel'. I have been a part of the 'rave generation' when I was young and have seen and done many things fuelled by My attitude to life - 'Don't knock it till you've tried it'. I am non-religious but am interested in different religions and group mentality, philosophy (modern) and can be rather anti-capitalist. My favourite comedians (Bill Hicks and George Carlin) are both dead (RIP) and I think it is a crying shame!​
    I have been Kinky in one way or another for as long as I can remember. I was a fan of tying-up and films/cartoons that depicted that since I was a child. As I grew older and sexuality came into play these interests grew and became as much a part of My sexual life as it did My every day life.​
    I have been active on the BDSM scene in some way - either privately or publicly, since about 1994. I have been a Professional Mistress/Dominatrix and holding session since in the South East of England since 2004 and went 'Pro' about a year ago.​
    I do not discriminate, I like all colours and creeds, ages and sizes, male and Female, Dom/Domme and sub, Top and bottom. All I ask is for respectful politeness (goes a long way). I do not have sex or perform personal sexual acts with anybody but my 24/7 slave and partner in life KinkyG - so don't ask.​
    I am interested in a wide variety of fetishes so feel free to discuss any of these with me. I am not offended by any of the 'taboo' subjects but I will not discuss or partake in anything related to Minors, children or bestiality. Play MUST be consensual and these groups cannot make the correct informed decisions - life experience gained as an adult helps but is not guaranteed wisdom! Besides, I love kids and animals too much to harm them. YOU however could be a very different matter!​
    I AM offended by rudeness, one-liner messages (to contact me with) and ignorance of My tastes and rules.​
    Places that may be of interest to you:​
    HOW CAN YOU PLEASE MISTRESS?​
    If you want to please Me when you contact Me read My RULES before you get in touch. If you want to REALLY IMPRESS ME and get My ATTENTION then buy a gift, make a purchase from My clips stores or simply send a Tribute. I will then see you are serious about serving (especially if you wish to serve distance/on-line).​
    WHAT ARE MY INTERESTS?
    I have listed My fetish and BDSM interests below My favourites include but are not limited to:​
    *Light session for the new-comer!
    *Breath Play/Asphyxiation
    *Needles and Cutting
    *EXTREME SLOW TORTUROUS PAIN (Giving of course)
    *Bondage
    *Mummification
    *Fucking Males up the ass!
    *Feminisations
    *Outdoor Play​
    I am available to read about, converse with, call etc. on many different sites including​
    WHAT ARE YOU LIKE?
    I have a bubbly personality, I am witty and intelligent and often play 'devils advocate' on many topics. I am unafraid to discuss anything and am very open-minded.​
    [​IMG]
    When in the mood I can be terribly wicked and evil but this will not be how I am in My first correspondence.​
    I am a 'Professional' and behave as such. I run a business and expect you to treat Me, My slaves and My Job with the respect it deserves. I work hard to earn that respect. If YOU think it is undeserved I would very much like to hear from you. I can take constructive criticism well and would respect you for it.​
    I have a 24/7 live-at-home slave/latex gimp KinkyG. he is all I need and YOU are not invited or required 24/7. However I do consider part-time house slaves if I have sessioned with them in the past and can trust them into My home. These are based at My home in Kent.​
    If you want to learn more about My private slaves visit their profiles or contact them. I am not interested in discussing their private details with strangers.
    They are listed on Fetlife.com​
    If there is anything else you would like to know or you have any suggestions about what you would like to see in my Films or blogs then feel free to drop me a line.​
    Websites​
    Please note I am also an on-line and Financial Domination Goddess offering webcam, phone sex sessions and more. If that's what you want click here
    Mistress Atrum Dea - South East - Kent
    you are in total darkness and unable to move, you hear My heels clicking toward you and you wonder...what's coming next?...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice