Nov 14, 2017
Local Time:
6:27 PM
Birthday:
Mar 19, 1978 (Age: 46)
St. Louis, Missouri USA

asonx355

Hey there, how are you?, Male, 46, from St. Louis, Missouri USA

You know, having some journalistic experience you would think I'd know how to review my posts. Sheesh... Mar 27, 2017

asonx355 was last seen:
Nov 14, 2017
    1. asonx355
      asonx355
      This feels good. Better yet, this feels right!
      1. MistressMocha
        MistressMocha
        Yes it does!
        Jul 19, 2010
    2. asonx355
      asonx355
      ok, I am done perving for tonight. Good night to the Mansion. See y'all tomorrow!
    3. asonx355
      asonx355
      Being as torqued up as I am, there is a bit of weariness about my pending lock up this evening!
    4. asonx355
      asonx355
      A great way to start the weekend? Worshipping Mistress body and pleasing her. I am a pretty happy boi!
    5. asonx355
      asonx355
      It's Friday! Looking forward to a weekend with Mistress.
    6. asonx355
      asonx355
      Mistress is sitting on the couch reading, I am on the computer downloading, and need to go to bed soon. ohh one more day til the weekend!!!!
    7. asonx355
      asonx355
      Everything is a madhouse this morning. I don't know if it is because of the heat and humidity. All I can hope for is to come out in one piece and not be disrespectful because of exhaustion.
    8. asonx355
      asonx355
      Looking forward to bein at her feet. Two days on the road and a night out of town takes it toll as it happens every week.
    9. asonx355
      asonx355
      It has been a long time since I have been here. I have learned a lot, and looking forward to learning more. See everyone on the boards!
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 19, 1978 (Age: 46)
    St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB-6000
    Thank you for stopping by little corner of the Mansion. It has been quite a while since I was here but what I have learned about myself and what a crazy journey the one of submission can be. I am still married to the same wonderful woman I've talked about in the past but now we have adopted the motto: "Slow and steady wins the race." I might not always be in chastity but that is for her to decide and I like it that way. I do have a lot of opinions and ideas that might be contradictory or on point with others, but never one to for those on others; maybe just another point-of-view.

I will get to the point of adding photos and stories of my (mis)adventures, but we will see how just getting involved goes at first.

On a side note: I am also an avid vinyl collection so if anyone whats to geek out on those great platters of analog sound. Talk to me.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice