Birthday:
Nov 21, 1989 (Age: 34)
Midlands, UK
Professional

arty89

Long Time Member, Male, 34, from Midlands, UK

arty89 was last seen:
May 21, 2020
    1. There are no messages on arty89's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 21, 1989 (Age: 34)
    Midlands, UK
    Professional
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Black Spiral Cage
    CB2000
    Chastity resume:
    Bought my first cage 10 years ago and have experimented and used chastity with partners and keyholders for long and short periods since.
    I am a down to earth, well-educated, young professional looking for someone to enjoy new and exciting experiences with.

I have used chastity for over a decade now, on and off for long and short terms with partners and keyholders, online and in real life alike. I believe in it and believe FLRs make life better.

I am well-mannered and respectful, I have a liberal sense of humour and I like to please. I am very obedient, meticulously clean, educated and relatively experienced.

I would love to talk to people serious about playing online or meeting either for short- or long-terms, but we can see where it goes.

Ideally I would love to settle down into a long-term FLR with someone who shares my interests out of the bedroom.

I am looking to try new things that I have not before as well as indulge my own kinks, so message me and let me know whats on your mind.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice