Mistress Christine ("Forjambe" on Fet)
    Locked since:
    9-7-19
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    HappyGo, $25 Amazon knockoff of Steelworxx PA "Jacket O2", CB2000 (others...!)
    Chastity resume:
    I locked myself in various homemade devices as early as 1995. I have only recently been formally locked in by a "Key Holder"!
    Dear Chastity Mansion Members,

I developed a spontaneous fetish for chastity about 25 years ago, when I was 30. It seemed like a perfect extension of my castration fetish, but instead of losing sexual arousal entirely, chastity <keeps> the capacity for arousal but DENIES its possibility - which is *much* more cruel! The idea of someone else (a sexy, cruel, Dominant woman!) controlling my ability to orgasm is fabulously exciting!

Before discovering that there was a name for this fetish, or other people into it, I went to hardware stores and made my own (bulky!) devices that were anything but comfortable, hygienic, or wearable for any length of time... Nevertheless, I was hooked on the quest for <real> chastity. It is a quest, that for me, has taken years.

I soon discovered Tollyboy and other chastity device manufacturers, which were way outside my price range and, over the years, purchased 5 different devices: a CB 2000; a $25 knockoff of the PA Jacket O2; a handcuff welded to a bent tube; and one other linked to a testicle lock. As of just yesterday, I have been locked into my HappyGo for what will almost certainly be a very <<long-term>> chastity regimen under the supervision of my new Key Holder, Mistress Christine ("Foljambe" on FetLife).

I am *thrilled* and also a bit nervous about long-term chastity...! On the one hand, I'm enjoying the wafer of acute, frustrated sexual arousal that I'm feeling almost every moment of the day. I'm not sure how - or <if> - I can endure not being able to masturbate, as I am used to releasing every single day...! This is sure to be a deliciously punishing ordeal - a punishment I most richly deserve for years of believing and behaving as though *my pleasure* were the be-all and end-all. The experience of being teased and <thoroughly> ***denied*** is going to bring me into LONG overdue and uncharted terrain!

Wish me luck!

24 hours in chastity and counting...!

I am <<quite>> horny! ;-)

~ Alex
    AnubisVoila
    Fet: AnubisVoila
    PilloriedSissy@Gmail.com

Interact

Signature

~ Alex
    AnubisVoila
    FetLife: "AnubisVoila"
    PilloriedSissy@Gmail.com
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice