Andy88's Recent Activity

1. Andy88 replied to the thread Choosing your cage.

That should be the way.. buy some interesting knock-offs first and try out before settling for the real thing.. sizes and feeling are...

Jul 2, 2022 at 10:14 AM
  2. Andy88 replied to the thread first time going outside caged how does it feel?.

Gym is a breeze.. in fact i like working out with the cage on.. the heat and warmth make the balls dangle lower and more comfortable.....

Jul 2, 2022 at 2:05 AM
  3. Andy88 replied to the thread first time going outside caged how does it feel?.

I feel safer with the cage on after so many years.. its like jock strap type of protection. Almost unnoticeable unless you are wearing...

Jul 2, 2022 at 1:57 AM
  4. Andy88 replied to the thread OMFG.

After some time without orgasm.. one might question his own sexuality and if he is lesser of a man.. i mean.. impotence and lack of...

Jul 2, 2022 at 1:50 AM
  5. Andy88 replied to the thread Does your KH love or hate T&D?.

Naw.. wife is a busy woman and no-nonsense person. She doesnt have time for any nipple nor anal play.. penis? Oh, is it still there..?...

Jul 1, 2022 at 12:51 PM
  6. Andy88 replied to the thread Hello.

Hello, ms sarah.. i used the HT ver.3 before.. one of the more comfortable model. The material is good, adapts well. My only concern is...

Jul 1, 2022 at 9:19 AM
  7. Andy88 replied to the thread Split Ring Devices?.

Ms sarah, you have a universal problem. I used to think its impossible to push in the penis along with two more balls through such small...

Jul 1, 2022 at 9:15 AM
  8. Andy88 replied to the thread Hello, nice to meet you..

Good day..What devide are you using..? What makes you want to lock yourself up..? Locking up own dick is just fun

Jul 1, 2022 at 8:57 AM
  9. Andy88 replied to the thread Thrusting deep.

What?? Just 2” of an erected dick..? She was trilled? Are you the only dick she has fucked over..? She is being denied much more than...

Jul 1, 2022 at 8:47 AM
  10. Andy88 replied to the thread How do I help her not feel guilty.

She is taking the message already, understanding that once chastity is on the male, she has all the advantage of gaining pleasure while...

Jul 1, 2022 at 8:23 AM
  11. Andy88 replied to the thread Our Journey.

Just some of the nicest things a couple can do.. for a male whose sexual appetite is still raging but is willingly suppressed to meet...

Jun 30, 2022 at 9:10 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice