Germany, Bavaria, Munich

AndreasMuenchen

Never Too Old?, Male, 68, from Germany, Bavaria, Munich

This is all new to me - please be kind and patient for now. Jan 7, 2019

AndreasMuenchen was last seen:
Jul 24, 2019
    1. AndreasMuenchen
      AndreasMuenchen
      This is all new to me - please be kind and patient for now.
      1. nonerect
        nonerect
        Good luck and have fun.
        Jun 19, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 27, 1955 (Age: 68)
    Home Page:
    https://fetlife.com/users/9498308
    Germany, Bavaria, Munich
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    -
    Chastity resume:
    I'm still trying to figure out what actually happened to me. The thought never lets go of me. I accept this submissive side of me and will get to know it better, because it seems to me that a door has opened, an abyss that sucks me in.
    Since New Year's Eve / New Year's Eve I am driven by the topic of female controlled chastity. A very friendly key holder told me about the positive development of her marriage under her regime and she strongly advised me to keep myself informed. - At the beginning of the conversation we talked at eye level about her devoted husband, at the end of the conversation I was her respectfully devoted interlocutor.
    - Since then I wonder what happened that evening, how it could be possible that I (I always saw myself as a declared masochist, but never as a devotee) was now suddenly overwhelmed by a wave of humble feelings and longings that keep increasing. This even went so far that I kissed her goodbye hand.
    Well, since then I've been trying to figure out what's going on with me and which way I should go to find serenity and balance again.
    I am open to any new experience, no matter where it may lead me.

Signature

English is not my mother tongue, so I may sound a little strange at times. Trying hard to learn and improve.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice