Various cages

Locked by in-person Keyholder: 2018
    Duration: 14 days
    Cage: CB3000

Locked by in-person Keyholder: 2019
    Duration: 10 days
    Cage: Small metal cage
    Hi to all!
    I am fascinated (consumed...?) by the power exchange of a woman controlling a man through his sexuality. Whether it be through cuckolding, orgasm control and denial, humiliation of his size or inability to satisfy.

I find the extremes intriguing - woman who cuckold their partners and deny them sex completely, long term orgasm denial (at least weeks if not more), the list goes on.

Chastity came as a revelation. I have experimented with it by myself for a while, trying out different cages, experimenting with self-locking, etc, until I found out what is best for me.

Turns out that I think very small metal cages are the very best for me, and that I can't self lock for very long. I will unlock after about 5-7 at best. So, I really need to not have the mean to free myself.
    I have have a few Keyholders in person for short lock-ups, but I am really looking to extend my record with someone overseeing it, in person or online.

I am also interested in other forms of submission, CFNM, service, bondage, leash training, straightjackets, and also light CBT, though keeping my balls to heighten the frustration.

French or English

Good luck to all!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice