1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Adventures in Chastity
Last Activity:
Sep 17, 2017 at 11:32 AM

Following 1

Followers 1

Home Page:
Australia

Adventures in Chastity

New Member, Male, from Australia

Permanently locked gay asexual. Sep 7, 2017

Adventures in Chastity was last seen:
Sep 17, 2017 at 11:32 AM
    1. Adventures in Chastity
      Adventures in Chastity
      Permanently locked gay asexual.
      jung-sklave likes this.
      1. jung-sklave
        jung-sklave
        Hello and welcome!
        Sep 7, 2017
      2. Adventures in Chastity
        Sep 7, 2017
  • About

Home Page:
    http://adventuresinchastity.tumblr.com
    Australia
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity Devices:
    Holy Trainer v2 (40/S)
    KO steel Holy Trainer v2 (40/S)
    Chastity Resume:
    Feb 10, 2016
    I do not cum. I am dedicated to being permanently locked and chaste, with no expectation of ever being unlocked. Because that's what I want. I want to be locked, chaste and denied for the rest of my life. Because it feels so unbelievably right, like a part of me that was missing all my life. And I am not letting it go again.

Asexual/gay. This chastity thing probably works differently for me than for most other guys. It's not about power exchange - I don't need a KH. I am not a "dom", I am not a "sub". I do not play in those roleplay games. I prefer to recognise the real world reality that we all do this by choice, and celebrate/enjoy it at that level (rather than pretending we're being "forced" into it - yet still coming onto a chastity fetish website to talk about it). http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2847093

Nor is it about build-up to an orgasm after a few weeks denial. I don't want an orgasm, I don't want to cum. Never again. The only way I can think to describe it is that I don't want to have sex with anyone, not even myself. I prefer complete chastity, and intend that to be my permanent state.

I wonder if there's anyone else out there who's similar: asexual, gay, prefers permanent chastity, nice guy-type, pretty vanilla overall, not into the sub/dom gameplay thing. I find a guy in a suit and tie much more attractive than someone in leather or rubber or other... stuff.