Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
10:25 AM
Lancaster, PA 17601
Construction Worker

acronymboy123

A submissive learning what that truly means., Male, from Lancaster, PA 17601

Looking to do something this summer I've wanted to do for years. I'd like to be a lawn boy, wearing nothing but a Speedo ... and a cage. Mar 15, 2022

acronymboy123 was last seen:
Apr 23, 2024 at 11:38 AM
    1. Deleted member 75795
      Deleted member 75795
      Saying "Hi!" from a fellow Pennsylvanian.
      acronymboy123 likes this.
      1. acronymboy123
        acronymboy123
        Hi Francine!
        Mar 20, 2022
    2. acronymboy123
      acronymboy123
      Looking to do something this summer I've wanted to do for years. I'd like to be a lawn boy, wearing nothing but a Speedo ... and a cage.
    3. acronymboy123
      acronymboy123
      Locktober was an amazing experience last year. It changed me in certain ways. And I'm indebted for it.
    4. acronymboy123
      acronymboy123
      Locktober is underway.
    5. acronymboy123
      acronymboy123
      Chastity Boy with a list of fetish acronyms for you to choose from and enjoy ... or ignore altogether.
  • About

Lancaster, PA 17601
    Construction Worker
    My key is held by:
    No one currently
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    I have 4.

One metal one, two plastic ones and the Cellmate chastity cage, the kind that is controlled by an app.
    Chastity resume:
    Locktober 2021
    (When contacting me, take charge in the conversation. I am most receptive to following, not leading.)

I am a Yet Unbroken Steed ... looking to be bridled.

I’m a specialty construction worker by trade. Having paid my dues and climbed the ranks, I am now comfortably positioned in a Monday-Friday 9-5 work schedule.

The basic deets are: Single, never married, no kids. No health concerns.

Hobbies include going to flea markets, taking road trips, going to museums, carrying the bags during your shopping sprees and having a rippled muscular body ...... okay, maybe that last one wasn’t quite the truth.

I enjoy Chinese food, cookouts, stargazing, magnificent sunrises, bowling and the movies.

I would like to get to know and form a connection with a woman, exploring every aspect of our lives before she snaps her fingers and raises an eyebrow.

What this means is: I’m looking for a complete relationship.

And what that means is: I’m not looking for a professional dominatrix. I’m not looking for a service I need to pay for.

On the flip side of it all, acronymboy is a name I felt that best described me. Among other things, I am eager in pursuing:

FLR – Level 3

CFNM – whenever possible and whenever told to do so

Being told what to wear – when CFNM can’t happening ( I at least have to be in slippers when you send me out to get the mail.)

Being called: “Good Boy” when I’ve earned it.

Body Worship – every inch of you (except for underarms and behind the ears. I gotta draw the line somewhere.)

Breast Worship – nursing you to your climax and beyond

Cunnilingus – licking as if trying to reach the cherry at the bottom of a properly made Manhattan

Chastity and teasing – I have four different chastity cages and they’re all just a bit tight. (I hope they get tighter.)

I’m a fan of humiliation but equally of service. I’ve often thought that the perfect blending of humiliation and service would be for my soulmate woman to be sitting on the back deck, drinking a glass of red wine while watching me mow the lawn in nothing but a speedo.

But being held accountable gives me better focus and chores turn certain aspects into a routine.

Outdoor Chores, like the aforementioned mowing, weed pulling, brush clearing, wood stacking. These are things that will fill me with a sense of accomplishment while also sweating me, head to toe. This would be an ideal time to rinse me off outside with the garden hose.

Indoor Chores, like meticulous cleaning to exact specifications, laundry, scrubbing the kitchen floor by hand, washing the dishes, writing a grocery list and using my bartending skills to make her drinks that are fruity in taste but strong. These are tasks that would fill me with a sense of purpose, enabling her to supervise me while also putting her feet up.

I do hope to hear from people who read this and found interest in something I wrote.

And if you have indeed read down this far, I thank you for giving my words the time to be read. As I stated at the very top: when contacting me, take charge in the conversation. I am most receptive to following, not leading.

I live in Lancaster, PA. So you would need to be within a very reasonable distance. I don't do this for money. Instead, all I ask is that you hold my chastity key and tease me a little. (Either the metal key kind or the one that is controlled by an app.)

I'm very serious. Contact me, if interested.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice