A2SubHubby
Last Activity:
Dec 14, 2017
Local Time:
3:28 AM

Following 1

A2SubHubby

Male

My Queen seems to have a pep in her step today....although I think she would argue that I do too now after last night's punishment session. Aug 2, 2012

A2SubHubby was last seen:
Dec 14, 2017
    1. A2SubHubby
      A2SubHubby
      My Queen seems to have a pep in her step today....although I think she would argue that I do too now after last night's punishment session.
    2. A2SubHubby
      A2SubHubby
      Queen has informed me that I will be facing significant punishment tonight. My infractions have been racking up and she says she has had enough. Give me strength.
      1. 2inch
        2inch
        Act like it hurts more than it dose,maby queen will belive it
        Aug 1, 2012
      2. A2SubHubby
        A2SubHubby
        That would be a good strategy; however, my stubborn rbbellious nature has a habit of rearing its head during punishments.
        Aug 2, 2012
    3. A2SubHubby
      A2SubHubby
      Getting concerned on whether my Queen is going to allow me my gift/release on our anniversary tomorrow night. Not looking good and now she is putting it to a vote on the blog and at EP.
    4. A2SubHubby
      A2SubHubby
      Looking forward to being back home to serve my Queen starting tomorrow.
    5. A2SubHubby
      A2SubHubby
      Is sitting in class feeling the dull ache from the rather substantial discipline that I received over the weekend.
  • About

Chastity devices:
    CB3000
    MM Jailbird
    Chastity resume:
    December 6, 2014

Signature

A2 SubHubby A/K/A Thomas Knight
    Owned by Queen Keyholder
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice