Photos:
Local Time:
1:00 AM
Birthday:
November 23
Washington, DC

Fluffybumkin

New member, Male, from Washington, DC

Hello, 22 year old, sorta new to all this but have used a cage on and off for the past year. Feel free to message me I'm here. Jun 21, 2020

Fluffybumkin was last seen:
Sep 2, 2020
    1. Fluffybumkin
      Fluffybumkin
      Hello, 22 year old, sorta new to all this but have used a cage on and off for the past year. Feel free to message me I'm here.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 23
    Washington, DC
    My key is held by:
    Myself and my wife
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Cuckold
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    50mm Steel Cage
    Chastity resume:
    June 19th 2019
    Currently in a Polygamous relationship in which I am more of a stag than a cuck but I also like the cuck lifestyle, though my wife isn't the biggest into it she still supports me and thus I am here.

Been on and off for about a year, I am a tall black guy with a long penis erect and just small enough soft to fit in a cage lol. One of the things I enjoy is the feeling of being denied in chasity which is why I do it, it's honestly not easy finding cages that fit though, so if you have any suggestions for someone on the larger side please feel free to message me.

On that note, if you want to message me go right ahead I'll talk to anyone that's cool!

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/BD_BG_?s=09
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice