Photos:
Local Time:
4:28 PM
Birthday:
Jan 23, 1991 (Age: 33)
Czech

Skyline

New member, Male, 33, from Czech

Dont want orgasm, dont want unlock cage... I only want be in cage and please my KH.. Is that normal after 11days without orgasm? May 31, 2017

Skyline was last seen:
Aug 28, 2017
    1. Skyline
      Skyline
      Dont want orgasm, dont want unlock cage... I only want be in cage and please my KH.. Is that normal after 11days without orgasm?
      1. xcitedsisssy
        xcitedsisssy
        As normal as can be when you are locked up and that's the way your Keyholder wants you. Enjoy the frustration!
        May 31, 2017
        Skyline likes this.
      2. Skyline
        Skyline
        Thank You ;) But i dont feel frustration. For me is now be in cage more comfortable then without cage. ...

In 4th - 6th day in cage i was very horny, want unlock cage and feel orgasm... But today and yesterday i dont feel anything of these... Thats the weird thing.

Dosnt this anyway wrong?
        May 31, 2017
    2. Skyline
      Skyline
      Another morning teasing. Shes great! ..my desire for orgasm is becoming too strong!
    3. Skyline
      Skyline
      Today morning my GF tiesed me over an hour! I love her so much!
    4. Skyline
      Skyline
      I got the smalest metal ring. Morning was harder then usualy.. But feeling with them is better :)
    5. Skyline
      Skyline
      Today morning i wake up thanks to erection and.. I have blue balls first time
      1. Skyline
        Skyline
        Then i give my GF a masage with orgasm and my balls have normal color. Nice way how to solve "pressure problem"

Still locked.
        May 24, 2017
    6. Skyline
      Skyline
      Last night with GF in latex and rubber :P ...Of course still locked! ...and my cage is too tight today! :P
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 23, 1991 (Age: 33)
    Czech
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Holytrainer
    Chastity resume:
    Im from Czech Republic, 26 years old
    Love latex, rubber, mask, heels, another nice things ... and know i like being locked

Signature

[​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice