Looking for a keyholder with daily contact? Femdom Seeks Chastity Sub

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by AliceInBondageLand, Oct 31, 2013.

1. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    I had a fun time experimenting with Carlilock a few months ago, but find myself with more free time then kink time these days.

I would enjoy keyholding for a submissive that can commit to daily email contact with photos. I am willing to take time off your lockup duration for any daily updates that amuse me, make me laugh or turn me on. I will increase your lockup duration for any days that you miss that "proof of life" submission.

I am not into cybering, but value intelligent conversations and getting to know someone through locking up their cock.

I do not webcam or have any chatting programs, but I do sometimes make POV videos and would be willing to post them on my site for you to download.

I would love to develop something that leads to real life bdsm. I am based in kinky San Francisco but open to worldwide distance keyholding.

A+++ extra credit points for people who are local or who can travel and are willing to make tease, denial, chastity and bondage movies with me.

OwnedByAmy and Jbonecapone like this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    I can imagine them queuing at your door.

petevans likes this.
  3. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pretty quiet here so far, but I am open to sustaining more then one relationship so if the flood arrives I will probably be able to handle it.

I also organize a real-life chastity social here in San Francisco if there are locals interested in meeting me before surrendering something so important. You are very welcome to join me on the 4th Thurs of every other month at Wicked Grounds.

We usually have 10-20 people, a huge variety of ages and experience levels... and likely a lot of people glad to act as a reference for me.

You can also check out my website, or my copious amount of writings about chastity and other subjects on Fetlife if you are nervous about online keyholding or have concerns if I am "real" or not.

4. charger71

charger71 Long term member

have one
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    I might be interested.

5. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @charger71 I am not sure what to do with a "might be interested."

If you are feeling *actually* interested, send me a private message and we can talk about what makes this fun for me, your experience so far, the type of device you own, etc... otherwise I will assume that is just a compliment and not intent to get locked up. :)

maid_carrie likes this.
  6. lilken05

lilken05 Junior Member

Greenwood,IN USA
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Miss Alice,
    i have extensive experience in online keyholding. although i would be extremely
    interested in,and desperately want, an inperson kh,i live in Indiana and You are
    in Cailifornia :(
    i have had an online kh keep me locked 24/7, with daily emails and pics,for
    7 months.i wear a cb3000 with a plastic nymber lock. because of metal detectors
    at work.
    i am currently self locking,because my kh was only contacting me about once a
    week.
    if You would like to chat or email,to see if we are compatible,i would like to hear
    from You Miss. otherwise,sorry to waste Your time.
    throbbing with anticipation lol
    locked lil ken

7. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @lilken05 I am very open to discussing terms and expectations as well as what would make it fun for both of us. I am not into cybering and so I don't have any chatting programs, but I am looking for daily photos and email interaction. It gets boring and disappointing for me if subs just kinda wander off.

8. nd601

nd601 Member

Local Time:
    I sent you a PM, Miss Alice :)

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  9. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks @nd601 my offsite email sometimes filters notifications into the spambox, so I don't always know when to check in here. :)

10. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It was also pretty quiet at this side of the pond when I advised I was looking for an addition. Has yours improved any? I found it strange that people think we will be innundated yet it seems not. I guess with chastity it really does separate the men from the boys.

11. Jbonecapone

Jbonecapone New member

USA
    Local Time:
    Sent a PM to you Miss

12. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, I am still seeking. :)

13. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This has given me a few one-time experiences for a week or so (sometimes even less) but I am still hoping my ideal sub for long term is still out there. :)

14. Jmk1081041

Jmk1081041 New member

Local Time:
    Message sent Miss Alice! :)

15. kaeru

kaeru Member

Local Time:
    Well that's likely because both of you treat chastity as a paid service. Memberships to paid websites & tribute isn't most people's thoughts of acceptable. I don't honestly see a huge difference from the random spamers that come through doing the same thing that get ejected other than post counts. It's not something that separates the men from the boys so much. Wish you both the best of luck however.

16. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #16 Mascara^Snake, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    @kaeru
    Actually I do see a difference. My experience of Mistress Jules is that she is an honest and caring individual with a genuine interest in male chastity. She contributes to this site in a meaningful and creative way and is not to be confused with financial dommery, fakes or scammers and that's a fact.

The more Jules's we have here the better.

Oh and furthermore I think you should apologize.

17. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    Well said Mistress A, I totally agree with you

18. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    One more vote for Mistress Jules! She is very warm carng and actively involved in this community, all I know really about Alice is that she's never tried to message me personally to take my money, and she has NEVER laid accusations about other members...@Kaeru

OwnedByAmy, lockit and Mistress Jules like this.
  19. kaeru

kaeru Member

Local Time:
    Oh I don't discount that either are involved in the community. People from all walks are involved in this community. They do both however have their motives. You can get just about anybody interested in anything when there is some financial gain to be made. It's certainly why most show up to their jobs every day. I also never called either any form of fin-domes. They do however have financial demands which does put them in a similar categories of players. I figured I would need an asbestos suit if I mentioned it, but so be it. Especially when neither is especially upfront about it. Mistress Jules in her defense has put that on her site recently, but most won't happen by there before contacting her. Are they the only ones like this? Certainly not, but they both gave rise to the discussion at the moment.

There is really no need here to apologize to anyone. To them, or me. It's just the facts reality. Most don't require financial reasons to do what they enjoy, others do.

20. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM

I have been chatting and engaging with Mistress Jules pretty much since she turned up here, as a breath of fresh air, adding to the very short list of genuine Mistresses gracing this site - a site that is doing a pretty darn good job of suppressing the fin-dom virus that seems to be infecting the internet. In the time we've been conversing she has NEVER asked me to contribute financially in any shape or form, yet she willingly gives her time when we're both online. I suspect, you have never been asked to contribute directly by her, kaeru - you are merely commenting on seeing her website. Sadly you don't seem to have the intelligence to differentiate between an "option" that some might find fun versus an "obligation" which reflects the act of a fin-dom.

My suggestion is get over it - and apologise for your misunderstanding - or simply leave our community and go bitch somewhere else.........

21. kaeru

kaeru Member

Local Time:
    Actually we talked for a bit, but was eventually directed to her site to go over, check out her rules & style, and to return if I was fine with them. As such, I certainly did not return. Her site did also say under the "How much will it cost?" section up until today it was not optional, and to leave if not comfortable with the idea. If she wants to comment on the interactions, and means, I say let her. Which so far she seems to not want to. Seems the discussion thus far has at least had some effect on her public facing words at least which is positive.

I'm not bitching about being turned down, not being committed, trolling, etc. Just speaking the truth, and taking the flak that comes with it.

22. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Firstly let me thank those who have shown their support in this thread, I appreciate the time and effort you have made on my behalf. Kaeru is correct in that we did talk and he was directed to my site, it would seem that at the time he was directed there it was as changes were being made. The FAQ were added last night and depending on the time of viewing the site may have been different from it is now. There was a point when I had added that the gifts were not optional and if someone was not comfortable with this to leave. There was also a point when I had pretty much taken down the site. So it depended very much on when the site was visited as to what was seen.

However I have never been anything but honest on this site and my own, I have posted on my journey from its beginning. That is all there for anyone to read and find out what type of person I am. To be accused of treating chastity as a paid service I feel does me an injustice. To put me in the same category as membership websites or tribute websites is laughable. To accuse someone of this without doing proper research is unfair and negligent.

The truth as @kaeru seems to see it is because at first look he perceived my site to be a paid service one, he had chosen to cease chatting with me. If it had ended there then all would have been well. However to take it upon himself to publicly accuse me of running a paid service is reprehensible.

I hope this clears up the matter for all concerned past, present and future.

Darren Long, OwnedByAmy and Victor38 like this.
  23. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    I have spoken with Mistress Jules for a while and she has always been up front about everything. It is very hard to show appreciation for anything online, detailed emails are great, and usually all any online key holder or Domme can look forward too. I know Mistress Jules genuinely gets a lot of pleasure from chastity, anyone who has spent time talking to her as a person, and not potential wank material, would realise that, but some would like to do or give more than just emails. I have used Mistress Jules site and I have bought her a coffee or treated her to a bubble bath, purely because I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to chat with me, tease me, and so on. In real life I would do the same. Buy her a coffee while we chatted, run a bath for her after a session. She doesn't force it or ask for it, but in my mind, she does deserve it.

24. kaeru

kaeru Member

Local Time:
    That's good on ya to change that mentality though, and I fully support it. I did bring that to your attention however when we discussed, and instead of clearing it up, I was told "good luck in your search". I'm all for gifting or whatever because people want to as bondagefan65 does (I certainly value people's time in the same fashion). Just at the time, which was the case as of yesterday, at 3pm PST, it was not. Sorry I ruffled some feathers, but I'm one that'll call things as I see em & never one for taking a beating for no reason.

25. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It never ceases to amaze me how some on-line subbies think a Mistress or a Master for that matter should always be at their beck and call, always be in dom mode, drool at their caged manhood and generally titillate. At the mention of a little gift, all hell breaks out. Is it worth it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice