New Journey Mistress and me

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cayo, May 2, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. cayo

cayo New member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    The time is here, research spent looking for the right device, measurements taken over 10 times, place the order, with mm, the device arrives. Now the mind works in strange ways, during this time the thought process was about the the purchase of the device, a couple of 3 -5 hrs in the cage, Ok, nice but now coming up to the 1st 24hrs of confinement. Ma'am wanted satisfied last nite as she deserves whenever she wants, all kind of thoughts running thru my mind, this is the new way get used to it. Woke up in the early am very needy Ma'am removed the cage and I was allowed release, not sure why but she stated it was part of her plan.

Reality has sunk in and we have 'started' this new journey of confinement, denial, and torment. After the couple of practice days when I thought it was 'cool' that the fit was so good and hardly knew I had it on,.... I am now very aware it is one and for what purpose. I know am reading material about this 'phase' of this new journey as it is now very important.

I can see I will have a lot of energy that I am sure will be focused on the pleasure on Ma'am and not sexually, everything just to do as daily life challenges are presented on a daily basis and how I can assist to make Ma'am's life easier. Is that not the ultimate reason for this journey?....:)

Can't imagine how this journey will play out ..so if you have some advice for me or Ma'am please feel free to share

in service

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    A good continuous 'break-in' period (say 6 weeks) could be a good start.

Is Ma'am a member here?

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    you right about it giving you lots of energy. it does, and its a good job cos i have lots to do.

4. cayo

cayo New member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    No, Ma'am logs in with my account info but does not have her own account the best that I know!!

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Better she have one. Then she can send/receive PMs privately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice