my tormented journey begins

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by toyness, Mar 2, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    8:59 PM
    March 1st

This morning i awoke and had a quick shower and shave, ensuring i got all hair from my nether region. I was then allowed to orgasm. I was so horny that I went at it with a flurish. Alas after only about 30 strokes i was on the edge. As my cock began to twitch i was instructed to let go and ruin my orgasm, she wanted to keep me with the need to cum if not the full balls. Afterwards my cock was locked into its new home and my chastisy began.

2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Nice start... a ruined orgasm!

3. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    Well it's Monday and weekday life takes over. Starting with morning wood. Well with an attempt at morning wood. While being awakened by morning wood used to be a pleasurable experience this morning was something different. The dream I was having must have been something, as my cock was straining so hard to break free. It also lasted about an hour. Even a cold shower was no help, I had to just suffer through it. Maybe all the teasing over the weekend had something to do Thoth it, I will just have to wait and see. (or is this going to happen every morning)

4. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    Well it's now the 10th of march and I have made it through my first week. I have had minimal contact with M'Lady. The extreme wood I experienced in the first few mornings subsided, somewhat. It's still there but I seem to be able to deal with it a bit better. The need to touch myself is starting to occur. I am starting to feel the need on a much more needy level. I am slightly afraid to ask for release and or relief as I don't know what I will have to agree to. So I am going to try and really hold off until I can't take it. I will be spending the next weekend with my better half. She has let me know that she has a surprise or two ready for me.

5. Brandon Letzin

Brandon Letzin Active member

Student
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Sounds like fun. Can't wait to read more.

6. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I'm a little afraid as to what is to come but I have trust which is keeping me from running scared

7. Brandon Letzin

Student
    Local Time:
    Any update on this blog? I'm as curious as you to know what the surprise was.

8. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    It is now the 13th of May.
    I'm sorry for being gone foe so long but life happens as we all know. So let me catch you all up.

The surprise she had for me was a weekend trip to a secluded cabin in the mountins. Unfortunately that did not pan out. The first of several issues regarding family came up stopping the weekend. So I remained in my cage. Since then there has been two other trips both of wich were more or less family trips. I am released for cleaning and shaving only after my hands are secured behind my back. She loves the design that shows up on my cock as she cleans and shaves me. I am now in my third month and I have a nearly constant stream of pre-cum flowing from my cock, or should I say HER cock. Due to this flow I have started changing my panties at least twice a day. I have also started going to her home ( when she allows me) and I do her cleaning and laundry as well as cook her a meal. All in hopes of being released. The evenings end with a bath for her and me begging for release. Of coarse I don't get it. Her last response was that I am getting close and she really likes the changes in my behavior but my voice does not have the right pitch of pleading yet.

So I am still waiting
    74 days in chastisy and counting.

9. Brandon Letzin

Student
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you two are loving life right now :). Out of curiosity, but when you are let out for a cleaning with your hands behind your back, does she also tease you a bit with edges?

10. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    She does tease me right to the edge as she washes me, then again as she shaves me and a third time as she dries me.

I have gotten used to my new roll in her life. That of maid/ cook / errand boy. My pleading for release has not decreased in the slightest but I am getting used to being locked up. Other than when I am showering or using e bathroom I hardly know its there.
    We are going away this week and I am hoping for some release.

91 days and counting

11. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    The weekend was great. We both got some well needed rest. She spent the days lounging on the back porch reading and dozing in and out. As for me, I did the things I enjoy. I too read, but most of the time I was seeing to her needs. And before you wonder I was let out of my cage, but no relief was given. She wanted to see it swinging back and forth as I walked about cleaning and cooking. She also took note of how often I was erect, and that I had precut leaking constantly. I was never allowed to be alone for more than a sec or two, and the nights were as frustrating as well. We would spoon together, with her up behind me. Her hand would be draped over me and she would have a firm grip on my cock. Which she would stroke off and on just to keep me hard. Eventually she fell asleep while still holding me. I would awaken to her lightly stroking me. As my eyes would open I would revive a playful slap to the balls and be sent off to make coffee. And with that the next day would begin.
    Our days have settled into their normal rutine and all is well. She still dangles the chain/keys in front of me and I still whine about being released. All in all a good life.

104 days

12. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    toyness you should be grateful for your Mistress's attentions towards you. Some subbies get very little tease. Do thank Her.

toyness likes this.
  13. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    Yes Ma'am, I will thank her for all she does. I am truly great for any and all attention she bestows upon me.

14. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    i have a new spring in my step... i was released and allowed a full orgasm. I dont know what brought it on or if she was just in a great mood. She did say that she was happy with how i have been preforming for her and that she really loves the idea that i am locked up. Either way i wasnt and am not complaining. She even allowed me a day to clean myself and regroom before going back in, and although i was free i could not bring myself to wanking off another one.

128 days of chastisy
    1 release

15. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Isn't it a great feeling to have enough respect for someone that you can put aside gratifying yourself on the mere thought?

I find myself doing things because I know that's what she wants me to do, adn if I even think about not doing them it's like I know she'd be disappointed...

16. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    i fully agree. i have always been of the service orientation, and strode to keep her happy. being locked away and removing any sort of physical gratification has added a whole new degree of thought into the things i do. not only do i do things she wants, and things i think and or know she would like but i also make up for the things i see that others do that may disappoint her and such.

life is good

17. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    As July is coming to an end i see no relief in site. Especially since She has left on vacation for a couple of weeks, also to celebrate Her Birthday.

18. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    Aug 6th

I find that one of the most difficult things to overcome is morning wood. i often wake up with extreme discomfort as my balls are being pulled and my cock is straining against its confines. There is nothing i have found to combat this yet and i am beginning to thing that there is nothing i can do. i have also begun having wild and vivid dreams all relating to my chastity, and her rule over me. In my dreams i am being made to do more and more humiliating tasks just to get a hint that i might be granted some relief. Then the other day i found that she (my owner and key-holder) had some trouble, nothing serious. i was willing to drive the two hours to remedy the situation and then drive home. She said not to because she would be out and would have it fixed the next day. i even begged her to allow me to come and do it but she still said no. I think that this is part of the psychological effect my chastity is having. I can not do enough to please her, all in hopes of release.

19. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    Sept 6th

I am coming up on 7 months without any release. While i make it through most days OK, other that EVERY single woman i see makes me painfully aware of my cage. it is the nights that do me in. as my day slows and my chores are done my mind wanders over the things in my day and what is to come. i replay every woman i have seen and thoughts of my Lady which of coarse gets my blood boiling, which in turn makes me think of more things and how her devious mind works which keeps me excited etc etc etc... Even now with an airline trip scheduled for the end of the month and a bit of freedom she reminds me that she may bring my cage with her or that there are family restrooms beyond the security gates. I plead and plead but she just smiles and says "We'll see"

Rita likes this.
  20. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    Oct. 2nd

I have just returned from a trip with M'lady Yolanda. She did indeed allow me to remove the steel cage for the flight and i was allowed an orgasm as well. Even with all that i was still sporting a semi hard cock for a little over a day. I was allowed to remain free for the full four days of my trip. I was a bit surprised that i had to mentally keep reminding myself not to rub it, the urge was almost as difficult as when i was first locked away.

that is how my first foray into chastity ended at 7 months 2 weeks and 5 days. M'Lady Yolanda is already indicating that it is time to get back under lock and key. I will be seeing her tomorrow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice