The exquisite agony of testicle pain expertly inflicted.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Poohbear, Jan 20, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Poohbear

Poohbear Locked & Collared to Serve Goddess Tigger

Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    Hello, Y'all;
    There's a joke out here in "Redneck Land" that a lot of the girls tell unsuspecting guys. It compares the pain Women endure giving birth to the pain men suffer when hit soundly in the nuts. The "punch line" (no pun) comes with the Woman telling Her "victim": "I've heard many girls say they'd like to have another baby, but NEVER heard a man say he wants to get punched in the nuts again! Have you??" Just before saying "Have you?" the Woman punches the guy hard as She can in his balls!

When we renewed our marriage vows & began the Female led chapter in our lives, Goddess Tigger & I spent quite some time talking about our life together, & what we each wanted to get from the relationship. One of the issues we covered was our differences of opinion when arguing. From my perspective, She would "talk down" to me, & cause me to immediately go into a defensive mood, & resent Her for "bruising" my ego. She would see that same situation as my not listening to Her, not taking Her thoughts seriously, or outright ignoring Her ideas. After much discussion, we reached an alternative way of working out those situations. We decided that instead of nagging or arguing, She would communicate Her displeasure to my testicles. Part of my chastity agreement states that my nuts are Hers to do with as She wishes whenever She wishes. So now, instead of an argument, I must willingly make my balls available for Her to "educate" me about my behavior on demand. The logic in this is that I will DEFINITELY give Tigger my 100% undivided attention when She has me by the balls, & I'm much less likely to "forget" Her point. For me, it makes me feel SO much more like a Man to have Her handling my testicles instead of yelling at me. We BOTH WIN!!

Now we all know it doesn't take a "rocket scientist" to swat a pair of balls hard enough to really hurt a man. It does, however, take a true artist to administer deliciously wicked acts designed to slowly but surely ramp up the level of pain down there, & then inflict the "grand finale" and leave him writhing in agony, yet longing for it not to stop. I'm living proof of the fact a man can take some severe testicle trauma & not be physically harmed if the torture's done right.

When Tigger decides I need to be corrected or punished, She has me sit on a bar stool with my pants down far enough to expose my genitals & let me spread my knees wide apart, or as She says: "Present yourself." Then She sits on a stool in front of me & puts Her legs against my knees so I can't "flinch" of close my legs to protect myself. Depending on how badly I've misbehaved, She decides whether or not to leave my Queen's Keep in place. I know I'm in for some severe agony if She takes it off! She then blindfolds me, & asks: "Do you know what you've done to deserve this?" Sometimes I do, & sometimes I don't, but She begins to "explain" my transgressions by placing each of my nuts between Her thumb & first 2 fingers, then working them back & forth. As they move inside my sack, when they "pop" out from Her fingers, a sharp pain shoots into me. She squeezes them harder & harder, & the pain gradually increases. As She goes on, I'm told of that which pisses Her off. Then, She brings out a simple tablespoon, but it's a heavy one. Starting out lightly, then hitting progressively harder, She brings the spoon down on first one, then the other. Each time, the pain escalates & moves from my ball sack up into the pit of my stomach.

When She's finished tapping the spoon, She asks: "Have you learned anything yet?" She gives me a little "break" to think about my answer, as She gently grasps the skin above my balls & makes a ring from Her thumb & forefinger, making my balls into a "bunch" that can't get away. While I'm thinking about how to reply, She makes a fist & starts rolling my exposed balls with it, pushing harder & harder against my trapped testicles. As She works them, the pain begins to increase as She says: "Well, ANSWER ME!!" If I don't answer promptly & to Her satisfaction, She takes Her fist & raps my balls like She's knocking on a door & says: "Knock knock, are you in there?" If I don't answer fast enough, She keeps knocking, harder each time 'till I do. Each knock shoots pain, ever more excruciating through my balls & up into my stomach & beyond.

When She decides I've probably had enough, She will say "OK, I guess I'll let you go, but you've gotta promise Me to do better." I always say: Yes, my Goddess, I'll do WHATEVER YOU WISH!!" Then She says: "OK, here's one so you won't forget!" & smashes Her fist into my wide open testicles just as hard as She can, then squeezes them just as hard!! That "grand finale" has actually made me vomit a time or 2! Then, there's 1 last thing. She knows that letting me ejaculate will take some of that pain away. She will begin to stroke my penis while gently massaging my pain-filled balls & say: "Would you like to come, Pooh?" I ALWAYS say: "Yes, please, I really NEED relief!" Sometimes She does, but oftentimes She will just "edge" me, & GOD, THAT HURTS SO MUCH WORSE!!!

By now, you all would think I'd learn, but the real truth is, I'm actually getting to enjoy the pain!! It's SO MUCH BETTER than getting yelled at or nagged!! I LOVE YOU GODDESS TIGGER!!!!!!

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    And they say we men think with our cocks and balls well here is definite proof that is incorrect, would this work with a bunions?.
    I have to say pooh you either have nuts of steel or you are nerve dead from the waist down! lol;)

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Poohbear i felt like going in to hospital just reading bout it. i dont knows how you stands the pain, you gotta be the bravest person ever. respect.

sissy steph likes this.
  4. MrB8tr

MrB8tr This makes Mistress very happy !

Indiana
    Local Time:
    Mistress "disciplines" me in much the same way .... only uses a wooden kitchen spoon with holes in it instead. Mistress knows exactly how to get my attention without inflicting permanent damage. She also had been known to put on her 6 inch spikes and position slave so she can step on them .... HELL YES it hurts but if slave is being punished for something he will remember to NOT do it again.

Poohbear likes this.
  5. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    Totally agree Poohbear - It is total submission. There's nothing like a knee in the balls from Mistress. The anticipation, the pain, the fantastic exchange of power to Mistress, the joy it gives Mistress is stunning.

6. Poohbear

Poohbear Locked & Collared to Serve Goddess Tigger

Local Time:
    Hello, jemima;
    Thanks for your reply. I don't know about being the "bravest", but, back when I went to grade school, it seemed like the entire student body (even the GIRLS) was/were obsessed with either inflicting pain between someone else's legs, or protecting their own "privates" from being "busted"!! Needless to say. I gave (& GOT) quite a bit of testicle trauma & the pain that goes along with it in my early years. Back then, we even had fights in the parking lot called "Castration Contests" where 2 guys would square off against one another & do whatever they could to "get" the other's testicles & make them hurt bad enough to make the loser cry out in a falsetto voice: "Ya got me, I'm CASTRATED!!!!" The part that made these "Castration Events" INTERESTING was the fact that the GIRLS like to gather around & watch them too!! If one of the guys in the contest had "pissed off" some of the girls, & he was maneuvered by his opponent too close to the boundary line where the spectators were gathered, those girls would either reach in & grab, or kick the guy between his legs from behind, landing a "Death Blow" to his balls that he NEVER expected!! Just like professional wrestling, but without the masks! When the hapless "loser" went down, the opponent was then able to really "go to work" on his already injured nut sack, & make him hurt so bad he'd WISH he was castrated!!! I recon we "Rednecks" are a rough bunch, huh??
    Later;
    Pooh

s12stu likes this.
  7. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    i too enjoy punishing slaves balls. my favorite is the clear clamp. its 2 pieces if clear plastic that slaves worthless balls are placed into. i slowly tighten the wing nuts to flatten slaves balls. hearing him moan is so hot....

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Have you tried hitting them from behind, targetting the back of the balls? If not I strongly recommend it!

9. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Poohbear eeeeek, it no wonder you am thinking bout having them off.

10. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    when really super, super horny and its clitty is straining against its cage, this sissy has long-standing permission to approach Mistress with the polite request to have its plums slowly twisted and squeezed. when this is needed, sissy wears a black maid's cap on its wig, stockings and high-heels and makeup. Mistress feels sooooo sorry for sissy and after Her treatment sissy's clitty is back on its best behavior!

11. Mistress linda and slave

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    yes joro, and kicking them or hitting with paddle is fun too! front or back.

Rita likes this.
  12. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    I'm wincing so much at these posts, though would endure them if Mistress decides to do any of them things.
    Thankfully it's not on her radar as of yet.

13. Mistress linda and slave

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    well, you can only hope, huh manintyres?

14. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it must hurt ever such a lot. :eek:

subrob likes this.
  15. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    A little abuse of my testicles has become part of our play. It really brings out my wife's sadistic feelings, ones that had never surfaced before, and it fits right in with my masochistic tendencies. Generally, I can bear it, as long as the ache goes away by the next day... Nothing as severe as Poohbear has to handle.

16. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    If that's something Mistress wants to explore as she slowly gaining her confidence in her role as the dominant. And owner of me then i'll have to accept the inevitable pain that goes along with it for her.
    It's not something i'm going to volunteer for or ask her off of my own back that's for certain lol (yes I am a chicken :). )

17. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Oh yes, I like to have him bend over a table while I sit on a low chair with my wooden spoon. <weg>
    Rita

18. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Works, doesn't it!!!

LOL

19. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    Ohhh that must hurts quite, I don´t want imagine!!

20. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Then do as you are told!!!

21. Mistress linda and slave

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    most slaves would be surprised what they can take in that area. i love hitting and abusing them. not every day of course, but when the mood strikes, so do i!

dsinbraces, Rita and manintyres like this.
  22. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Definitely and as his weight's supported I don't have to worry about his legs getting a bit wobbly.
    Rita

knightservant likes this.
  23. Mistress linda and slave

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    oh yes, tied on spanking horse, face up really gives good targets

Rita likes this.
  24. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Plus its fun to look into his eyes as you let him know what's coming next.
    Rita

Wendygirl likes this.
  25. Mistress linda and slave

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    true, if hes not blindfolded!

Rita likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice