Chastity piercings

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Maestra_Morgan, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Maestra_Morgan

Maestra_Morgan Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I need advice. I'm fed-up with most of the devices out there - they simply aren't that practical. I am rather keen to find a more suitable solution. I have seen a few images of chastity piercings which have intrigued me and I am curious as to whether anyone has any experience of this type of chastity. How effective is it in preventing/ruining erection & orgasm. Any information good or bad would be most useful for me whilst deciding my next step in their chastity journeys.

I've added an image of the 'lustlock' concept. Can't find the other image which was basically two foreskin piercings which then attached to a guiche piercing (which seems to me as well as potentially preventing erection, the infibulation with the foreskin piercings would make masturbation entirely unpleasant if not impossible). Opinions?

[​IMG]

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I've not used lustlock myself but have corresponded with some who have, and I think I put some pix up.

The foreskin/guiche combination works, but the guiche can take a time to heal and settle and get it to a decent gauge before you can use it. But once you've done it, and padlocked together, you've fixed him. He'll be secured at 6 o'clock & won't even be able to straighten out.

But from what I've seen and heard from others I'd seriously look at the lustlock one in http://www.lustlock.com/eng/gallery.html - third from the left, top row. The hasp is titanium, which means it's hard, and the two sac piercings + the frenum are awesome!

If thet's want you want, go for it!

LOL

3. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer Essentially a eunuch

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Chastity piercings, I believe, are an ideal method for truly secure male chastity. They also work on a submissive male's mind in a wonderful way. But, there are very important limitations which must be addressed and overcome. I have several penis piercings and my experiences may be of some help to you.

The most important limitation is your sub's willingness to actually have his penis pierced. The physical change is obvious but there is also a powerful emotional and psychological change for both you and your submissive. Once healed, his penis will be forever different. When he masturbates, he will "feel" the jewelry or, if the jewelry is removed, the bump or scar of the piercing. Many women, in my experience will not allow a penis decorated with jewelry to have intercourse. My wife has a lover and his cock is natural, smooth, and enjoyed as a cock should be enjoyed. Mine, by comparison, is essentially mutilated with several piercings. Do not underestimate a woman's negative "sexual" reaction to a pierced penis.

Many sub's however, are more than willing to get one or more penis piercings. The problem to overcome here is finding a competent piercer, especially one willing to perform genital piercings. Also, every person has different tolerances to pain and healing. I was very lucky as I healed well and quickly. But, I took great care during the process. I had the piercing at the beginning of a several day vacation. While home, I could stay nude most of the time and allow the piercing to have lots of fresh air and lots of proper aftercare. No sex so be ready for that. Even with perfect conditions, some people's biology simply will not tolerate any foreign object and the piercing may "migrate" away from the body (I think this is pretty rare but it happens).

Lastly, on the topic of using a well healed piercing for chastity. There are several methods and all of them present problems. Using a padlock between a penis piercing (frenum, PA, etc) and a guiche is effective for about an hour. After that, the weight of the padlock (even a small luggage lock) will pull on the piercings. Erections will make this pull even worse. It will become painful. Over time, the constant pull against the piercing will create a "raw" condition and the piercing jewelry will migrate away from the piercing or become infected. I have an ampallang and apadrayva piercings which I use to secure a cage over my penis. The problem to overcome is weight. Too much weight and I will get the same migration symptoms.

Penis piercings can be used effectively. It will take time to work through the process. A lot of consideration must be given to the style of the device. Many new vendors are creating chastity piercing devices and I suspect this trend will continue. As experience is gained in this area, I have no doubt that a truly ideal method will be developed. Do not fall for "marketing" hype. This can lead to an expensive set of experiences.

Good luck!

marcus

ArthurV likes this.
  4. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Piercings

Ladynsniffer addressed most of the things I had in mind to write here.

However, maybe a couple words from my own experience would not be bad.

I pierced myself, so it was all up to me to make things work. PA was no-brainer, it did not hurt and it healed very fast and well. Reverse PA hurt like hell, but healed quite fast as well. Years ago I dit frenulum, but it ripped away when masturbating ... Doing the piercing did not hurt, but it was just a pain in the ass to have.

I was not thinking about chastity when I did my piercings, but there they are nevertheless...

So, now I wear modified PA5000 and now I have no issues keeping it on 24/7. Getting things running was not trivial and I almost gave up. PA5000 locking hook was not in a good place for my anatomy and it was pointed forwards, which stressed the piercing.

My PA piercing can not stand any pushing or pulling in the long term and I definately would not (could not!) have PA-guiche lock for more than just a little while.

When correctly positioned, the PA5000 does not stress the piercing and I even can not feel the device, when there's nothing erotic going on.

In case someone is interested, http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1347&attachmentid=11856 contains a photo of hacked cage on me and http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1347&attachmentid=12177 most recent version; front bars taken away, holes filled and hook modified to point upwards.

Now the longitudal location and the direction of the hook are both good for me.

So, to summarize: PA piercing is very good for chastity purposes. It's quite painless to gets and what I've heard from others as well, heals easily. You just have to give it time to heal and not do anything stupid with 1.6 or 2.0 mm jewelry! Stretch at least to 5mm before utilizing the piercing.

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
  6. Maestra_Morgan

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok, I have no idea how to 'quote' on here - so do bear with me.

Slave_Kris, yes coincidentally was just looking at the infibulation discussion on here. I am beginning to lean more and more towards that as a method. Do you believe that the infibulation piercings as discussed there would be entirely effective alone?

Ladynsniffer, mutilating the penis with piercings & future sex considerations are moot - I am a lesbian and have no use for that bit of flesh at all...other than as a method of control & torment. I have done several of the piercings of my sub-p's little fella [​IMG] (some of my pieircing handiwork to date) and would feel very confident doing foreskin piercing & the PA but not so sure I feel so confident about the Guiche one, I've heard it can be tricky. Assuming I went ahead with the Guiche/infibulation piercings, I'd get the guiche done first (leaving subby still in his CB until the guiche has healed) and then go for the foreskin piercings which should heal fairly quickly & I'm gambling on the fact that he will be to sore to try and stroke at them while healing.

My concern now, Ladynsniffer & Jackstrap, is that from your experience - it is still unlikely that the piercing concept will work permanently/physically without a cage? In which case ... I could well be back to the drawing board.

Please keep the information coming.

7. Maestra_Morgan

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Have you spoken with anyone who has worn this permanently? If so did they have any major pain/weight/migration issues?

8. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Dear Maestra Morgan,

Many years ago I had a PA & a Guiche piercing. The Guiche piercing one did take a long time to heal from memory over a couple of months. Unfortunately I didn't take enough time for the PA to heal properly & was rushng to enlarge. I stupidly ended taking out the ring & let it go. It was a really deep one too & would have been excellent. Plan was to connected to a stirrup style ring (superglued then with a waterproof padlock & very short link chain connect penis head to the Guiche (located on the perineum).

A 2nd PA ended in disasterwith it migrating - (but still usable to a certain extent - see photos in Gallery/Profile) although the Guiche healed up the entry/exit points are still visible so could have redone.

I have seen some where PA ring is connected to the scrotum - but this is not the same. The above is I beleive sustainable over the long term.

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Speaking from personal experience, I've had two of my three genital piercings migrate out on me. My frenum never took. It just migrated from day 1. My first PA was healing well for a month or so, then got irritated, and started to march toward the surface. I removed it before it did too much damage. On the third attempt (with a much deeper piercing), my PA took hold. I've stretched it to 4ga, now, and it seems OK, though it still gets fussy on occasion.

I think the notion of securing a PA to a guiche for infibulation is a bad one. I just can't imagine that two piercings under relatively constant abuse would not migrate.

I have a cb3000, and I can secure it with my PA. It's a little long for me, so it puts pressure on the piercing and I don't like to leave it on for too many days in a row. I suspect that a shorter tube would resolve the problem.

I haven't tried the PA5000. The tube looks too long for my anatomy. However, if it was the correct length, I think it would work reasonably well.

That all said, I do have a Lori tube (which unfortunately doesn't fit). It's very constraining, but I can still ejaculate while wearing it (though it's damned unpleasant). It would count more as a ruined orgasm, but I CAN bring myself off with it on.

I think the best bet is really a traditional full steel belt. That minimizes contact, while also maximizing the sensation of being in bondage. If I had the money, and there was a reliable full steel belt maker in the states, I'd buy one.

Best of luck to you!
    mikecb

10. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    i am a newbie to chastity but not to piercings. i, at one time had seceral genital and nipple piercings many moons ago. over the years i have let all go except my favorite which was a frenum piercing. frenums if done well and taken care of can take a fair amount of abuse and its a little different tug than a pa.(which i had and let go-darn).

its possible for me to put in my barbell and a frenum loop i got from gauntlet(name from the past) connected to each other and i can wear the loop over the head of the penis as it was originally intended and it would put a dent in a good orgasm(constriction) or i can leave it loose and then use the loop like a pa and attach a padlock from the outside of my cb-600s and it keeps my penis in the device. its not coming out without the lock coming off!!! it can take a pretty fair amount of abuse.

but piercings are definately the most secure way to go unless going for a belt in my book. the pa/frenum to a guiche would be difficult at best in my experience over time. just my 2 cents worth.

11. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Think that your solution here is the best. Full steel.

Four gauge - wow!

12. Ladynsniffer

Ladynsniffer Essentially a eunuch

Las Vegas
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Maestra Morgan. How delightful that you are a lesbian and own a male slave. I hope we will hear many interesting stories from you in the future.

I like the idea of the PA5000 device. It is too long for my little penis. I have considered modifying it but decided to go with a steel cage instead. Currently, I am working with Chris at "steelwerks" to design an effective cage with piercings and his "security" screws. The downside is that while his work is truly beautiful, it is very expensive.

Weight is the issue. Anything that puts constant pressure on the piercing will create problems. The steel cage from Steelwerks is both visually appealing and a very effective chastity device. It can be properly secured using his piercing barbels with security screws. There are two methods for taking the weight off the piercings. One is the traditional testicle ring (similar to the CB2000). Steelwerks' high quality stainless steel is much more comfortable than the plastic rings of the CB2000. This is the most popular, and for most men, the best way to hold the chastity cage.

Unfortunately for me, my testicles are small and almost never "hang." Therefore, I cannot use a testicle ring to hold the weight of the chastity cage. My alternate solution, for those of us with tiny testicles, is a stainless steel belt. It is more cumbersome and less elegant than a testicle ring. But, in my case, I have to work with what I have (lol).

Do not dispair. A penis that is useless for sex (and never intended for use by a slave's owner) should be pierced and locked in to chastity. What we have available to us today is way more robust a selection than at any time in the past. I suspect that many more devices will come to market and each one will be better and more effective than the last.

marcus

13. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well this is going to be one interesting thread to follow. The debate of piercing meets belt, or one or the other. We've all tried different things to be sure.

May i ask Maestra of your intention for your slave - to control him completely as to when or when he can't? A reward system?

Originally i was trying to have the frenum amd lorum i had connect to the Cb3000 - tried a few solutions but in truth, the frenum became all about ooh la la! It was such an experience to have and experience. This isn't Your intent Maestra, i know, yet belting in steel and then allowing good behavior may work out nicely for his experience.

You are so correct about the "toys" out there. i can escape a CB-whatever in a matter of time. Something may be blue the next day - but it's relatively easy to get out. Did you find anything posted by gweny here? i think now that only full steel, unless someone is so desperate to extract by cutting through.

i sometimes miss my piercings. Sometimes. ;)

14. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    I have a PA since january. Tried to use it to keep a Birdlocked locked on this weekend. But even slight pressure from the Birdlocked ended with a unbearable pain this morning.

It is true that piercing is the ultimate solution. It is also true that constant pressure on any piercing is tricky.

Regarding Lustlock, I have his 18 mm titantium hasp/padlock. Very nice work!

But again to much mass at present. Guess I just have to wait for a better healed PA.

Wife keeps me in bondage every night I can`t wear CB - can be seen as a bonus.

15. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I didn't speak, just emailed. But the persson who did it said there were no problems and it worked a treat.

FWIW.

I have heard of problems with the guiche though

J

16. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I've thought a bit more about this and also double-checked your pix.

My guess is there may not be an absolute answer as individuals vary and what works for some males may not work for others and it may be a case of try it and see.

But it seems to me, on reflection you can have it both ways as he's got the rings in his sac already.

Why not try the guiche and see how it goes - if you're not confident about doing it yourself have it done by a professional. Then let it heal and settle to a decent gauge. Then when it's ready try it both ways - first linking the foreskin to it, leaving the sac rings as decoration. Otherwise get a lust lock, using the sac piercings, leaving the guiche as decoration. And if the guiche doesn't work, what have you lost?

But if you link PA to guiche how do you envisage the padlock connection?

17. vanelocked

vanelocked Member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    Hello, please can anyone tell me more about the Lustlock Penicap ( http://www.lustlock.com/english/index.php?p=penicap )

- does it really make masturbation impossible?
    - is it really "set and forget"?

Any other way (with the necessary piercing) to prevent masturbate WITHOUT a scrotum ring?

Thanks

18. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Some of the Lori devices fon't use a scrotum ring.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Husband and lori tube chastity and stories www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice