Getting by the first hurdle?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2914, Jul 19, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    I know this might sound like small change to most of you, but I am very much struggling to keep my cb6000 on for longer than 12 hours or so.

I am 23, obviously still pretty virile and I lead an active and busy life. I am very interested in chastity, however I always put it on and resist for a little while and then eventually give up. It's a VERY annoying irony how much chastity turns me on. I have finally mastered being able to go to sleep in the thing, which was always my main issue. However, in about a dozen attempts I have NEVER not taken it off when the 5/6am wake up call happens - I wake up to sore balls and an unrelenting erection having had about 4 hours sleep - how is it possible not to take the fucker off?

Anyway, I've (obviously) no keyholder to give me some tough love and push me through these hard initial steps so what's some good advice from people who've been in my position before? To summarise:

How do I lose the fear of wearing it to work?
    How do I resist taking it off when I wake up in the morning?
    Are there any non-keyholder-required ways of making it so that I couldn't take it off even if I wanted?
    Any other suggestions?

Also I've got the cb6000 at a pretty decent fit these days, experimented a fair bit and found one that's (as much as can be expected) comfortable.

2. gibnot

gibnot Locked Member

Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    Well'. First of all no one will ever Know'. Second even if they saw it they won't even know what they are looking at'. I have a full belt and go to work, meetings, sports whatever. Try getting a safety deposit box that is a pain in the ass to get too. Like a branch of your bank a few cities away'. Nothing to fear but fear itself.

3. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Hello glas.

I will offer some suggestions.

On not taking it off in the morning. Don't keep the key anywhere near your bed. Put it in another room. I assume your erection attempt wakes you up in the early morning. Lie quietly. your erection attempt will subside. And you can go back to sleep. When you wake up, remember my words. you will be disappointed if you take it off. So don't.

On wearing it to work. Start by wearing it out on short trips like to a store. Then graduate to your work day. Keep the key in your wallet as a fallback. Think of the joy you'll have having to use a stall every time you have to pee.

I will help further if I can. Let me know.

Mistress Brenda

4. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Go go ,for the early morning wake up call,use a bigger size base ring and use the smallest spacer possible .and for the wear at work ,a cb xxx is nice but get a smaller one the cb6000s ,or evan better a mm device

5. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    gibnot, Mistress Brenda & 2inch:

Thank you for your responses. All of you have offered decent suggestions and I think obviously a healthy dose of will power is required with all.

Mistress Brenda, your words will probably resonate deeper than the other responses, stereotypically male as that may be. I like the idea of keeping the key in another room, I am not alone in this flat and it would be very strange and probably unworkable to go get the key from another room at 6am - others will be awake and aware.

I like the idea of wearing the device to the store etc to build myself up. In my work trousers, which are just smart suit trousers, I know that if I got an erection in my cb6000 the bulge would definitely show; I am not particularly small and despite the essence of the chastity device being to sustain erections it is obviously not fully compliant of its mission. It is something I will probably have to ponder on more, perhaps a different pair of trousers would even be a solution.

Anyway, the 5/6am wake up call is definitely the hardest part of this whole situation. When you've no-one to disobey, or even disappoint, then it is just far too easy to take the thing off and get rid of the pain/frustration and go back to sleep.

Again, to all, thank you for the advice.

6. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Go go ,i to had the morning pain ,now its almost gone . The key is a perfect fit ,it takes lots o time to find it cuase u go to big u excape .to small u have pain .really the first step is finding the right ring size than gap,the gap must b small enough that ur balls cant fit through ,and for the cage length/ inside diamitar u can go way way smaller than u think

7. Trixy

Trixy sissymaid

Local Time:
    1:53 AM
  8. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    Umm... maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't that be the POINT of putting it in another room where others would be awake and aware? That way, when you get worken up at 6AM and your first instinct is to grab the key and unlock yourself, instead you will be thinking "I CAN'T get the key, someone will see me!" and then you'll have to tough yourself through it.

About the evening/early morning pain of erection attempts. It may sound counterintuitive, but the CB6000 is probably too big for you for what you want. I had the CB6000 and had those unbearable pains and had to take it off a few times. Then I took some advice from some around here (like I am giving to you now) and got the CB6000s. Now erection attempts are nipped in the bud so to speak and it's much easier to get through the night. Will you still get woken up from trying to get a stiffie? Yes, because you can't lock up the very base that sits inside your body. But it won't be as bad and either going to pee or just laying there awake for a few minutes as Mistress Brenda suggests and things will calm down and you'll go back to sleep. You have to get used to it.

There's nothing to be scared about wearing it to work or play or whatever you want. People really don't spend most of their days, looking at and analyzing other people's crotches and even if they DID look and notice something, as unlikely as that it, who on earth, except someone else into BDSM or chastity play would even SUSPECT you had on a chastity device? That fear is all in your head. IN reality, nothing to worry about.

I have had my CB6000s on for this particular stint right now for seven days straight without taking it off at all, 24/7 (Mistress is finally satisfied I can keep myself fairly clean showering with it on now). I go to work, I go to karate, I live and play my life just like I always have before.

It's only a big deal to you right now because it's new and you keep taking it off and putting it back on again. Once you've had it on for months and months (most of the time) or been locked in for any extended period of time, all those worries about sleeping in it or wearing it to work will just fade away and it will become a normal part of your life like anything else you do.

Oh, and if you REALLY want an easy non-keyholder way to make the key unavailable and still keep it in the same room with you, drop it in a bottle of water and throw it in the freezer so the key is at the bottom and the entire bottle freezes solid. You'll wake up before it can totally melt, not be able to do anytyhing, eventually go back to sleep and maybe by the third or fourth time you wake up you will be able to get at it.

deena

9. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Glas

I hope you are becoming more and more accustom to your device. Nocturnal will eventually become something of an insignificance, I'm not sure whether you just stop noticing them or your body gets used to been denied erections, and so stops them (or deals with them quickly) but trust me it gets easier.

As for resisting to take off your device, I can understand it's harder with out a key holder and so I have a suggestion for you....

Why not post yourself the key. That way you will have a few days were you won't have the option of taking it off, be daring and use 2nd class stamps!

10. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm an occasional self-locker and had similar fears and concerns when I first started.

Just go slow and take small steps. Eventually you usually forget you have it on. I no longer have a CB6K. I found it too uncomfortable to wear longer than a work day. Even then I would get occasional pinching, itching, and irritation under my scrotum. And forget about sleeping with it on.

I would usually wear it during the day and take it off at night. Then I would put it back on in the morning. But I'm pretty disciplined and have gone as long as 12 days without release (with and without the use of a CB) on my own.

11. Sine Die

Sine Die Member

Local Time:
    I wore my CB-6000 to work today and nobody was any the wiser only me.

Once you wear the device around your home and get used to it you will be able to wear it longer. Try different ring sizes until you get the right fit. The first time i worn mine outside my home i was nervous and was very conscious of the device but because i had worn it in my home until i was comfortable with it i felt reassured. Like brendajjq said wear it to short trips to a store and you will then feel more comfortable wearing it outside.

Its natural to think that people are looking at your crotch while wearing a device, but they are not, when you don't wear the device you aren't conscious of people maybe looking at your crotch but when you are wearing the device you think maybe they can see the CB of somethinf but they cant. Its all in the mind.

As for the 5/6am wake up call most peole who wear the CB get this, it doesn't happen as much the more you wear it to sleep as your body gets used to it but when it does i always find going for a pee (if i need one) helps. I find that rubbing some lube on my finger and rubbing it under the base ring helps a lot with the burning pain that is caused by either having to pee or trying to get a erection.

12. Echu85

Echu85 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    maybe you are to short for the cb6000, i had to cut it and make it smaller

13. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    I appreciate all the advice everyone has offered. Most of it I had considered myself but an outsider's perspective will always offer something new.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep in the cb6000 for another night, don't look forward to having to unlock it at 5am but such is life!

Also, everyone telling me to try a smaller CB, I have a reasonably large penis; a smaller one would not suffice.

14. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    Umm you may think that, but you'd be surprised. I was SURE I would never fit in a 6000s but it turned out to be perfect and eliminated or lessened a lot of the problems you are describing which is why so many of us suggested it. You can fit more in that small cage than you would think/expect/imagine.

deena

15. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    Self lock is definitely about will power, and good luck to you for trying it, it't not easy.

What type of work do you do? Are you sat down a lot or are you always moving around.

There's a fine line between fantasy and reality. Sure it sounds great in your mind to be locked up 24/7 but in reality it's not like that.

Start with baby steps. No one, and i mean no one, goes straight into a chastity device and wears it for the next billion years.

Put it on, on Friday night when you get home from work. Find a ring size that is nice and comfy but not too tight, if its too tight your balls will feel painful and go a nasty colour. Change the ring if that happens. Use the smallest spacer you can, this limits the space between the ring and the cock cage, smaller spacer = snugger fit.

If you wake up in the morning, or the night with pain in your balls, go and pee. This will relieve the pain and your balls will relax again too.

If you have some burning feeling around your testicles, its the ring rubbing against your skin. You can get away with using some vaseline, or going to a supermarket (if you are in the uk) and buying some anti chaffing gel. If you get the cream, its messy to try and get the gel!

You also need to adjust your balls skin around the ring every now and then, You can't just put the device on and leave it in place. When you get the burning feeling, do what i said above, but also you can pull the skin from under your balls either downwards, or upwards depending on where there is lose skin, and the same all around the balls. This pretty much moves the ring to a fresh piece of skin thats not sore, whilst the other bit recovers. You will get used too it and so will your body, and you stop getting this sore feeling. I tend to get through it after a week.

Take it back off, Sunday night or Monday morning and give yourself a good wash and go to work without it. Come home put it back on, wear it to bed, take it off, go to work etc. Do this all week and put it on all weekend again, then maybe wear it to work on the Monday and see how it goes. Keep the key with you at work though, you never know what could happen.

Just be sensible, and as i said, no one puts it on and never takes it off ever again. It takes time and you need to build up to longer times of wearing.

Oh and if you just about fit the normal CB6000, then don't get the smaller one, as the erections etc will push the cage forwards and tug on your balls. Most people find after long bouts of chastity they fit into a CB6000s down from a CB6000.

/End ramble
    Good luck!

16. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    Well, I have got by the first hurdle. Put it on last night at about 8pm and it's now 1pm the next day, not the longest I've worn it for but first time i've got by the early morning wake up.

I appreciate all the great advice I was given in this thread, turns out all I needed was a plastic padlock and someone to disappoint ;-)

17. johndoer99

johndoer99 Active member

Local Time:
    If you find yourself without will power. Try putting the key in a water bottle in the freezer. It's there if you need it but will take a long time to dethaw (even with hot water).

18. sissy sub steve

sissy sub steve Active member

Local Time:
    i am a self locker and when i go to bed i out the key near the freezer so when i get woke up and go downstairs in pain by the time i get to the freezer and open it to get the key i find the erection is allready going down stand there 5 mins then its back to bed still locked

19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Get up walk around, smoke if you do. Do something, some task that you would normally do during the following day, something you have been putting off. Any thing that you find distracting. Liberally apply baby oil gel to all the skin you can that comes into contact with the A ring. Don't keep the key too handy. Freezer suggestions have been made already, if you lack the confidence to try those then simply put your key in something and put it out of sight at the bottom of the garden or somewhere where you can get it but not too readily.

Persevere, no pain no gain.. not much comfort but its true your body will need time to acclimatise. Pain is your body's way of telling your brain something is wrong, there is your genitals are confined. Once your unconscious brain has adapted your body will no need to send as many distress signals.

I have been self-locked and denied through Carlilock and the ministrations/ intrerference of a well meaning friend for just over 12 months now. I get woken up very rarely now. I no longer need to lubricate and to be perfectly honest I think I would feel naked if I were not in my Fort.

Not having a partner at the moment you can simply find any other distraction to occupy yourself with whenever the need arises (no pun intended) till the immediate desire to get the thing off subsides. As you get more confident have an emergency key where you can get to it but have to break something or incurr expense to get it and start keeping the key you use for cleaning or inspection (inspect regualrly and often for the first few weeks) in increasingly unaccessable places. Set yourself targets which you can gradually extend, treat yourself to something (else) yuo have been denying yourself on attaining those targets. Leave the work over night, gradually increase to over the weekend orwhen on holiday etc. Put it in something you can legitamately leave with a friend or relative that you don't see too frequently.

One of the first signs of making progress is staying in whilst experiencing your first 'accident' the real sign of progress is not having accidents. This is of course much easier whilst you do not have a partner.

One thing noone has yet mentioned (I don't tink) is remember the negative feelings you experienced when you failed to keep it on or how you felt that you'd let yourself down when you failed to deny yourself. I found that very powerful. When I was in a relationship and she let me ejaculate or orgasm (there is a world of difference) after only denying me for a short period I felt in someways that she had let me down by not having increasingly extended my periods of lock and denial. Then there is the positive feelings of being horny all the time and by having gone for increasingly longer periods even though you had the opportunity not to. We had Christian Grey thing going on the difference being was that only she could decide whether or not I'd get to ejaculate or orgasm and it was fantastic. I can not emphasise enough how good it made me feel. I'd definately feel both sated and madly horny if at the end of a couple of days (we could not see each other often) of love making I had been denied. This coupled with meeting the challenge of going for increangly longer periods provided all the motivating factors I needed.

In short persevere, find your own goals and go for them. Good luck.

20. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    2:53 AM

Mistress Brenda... I fucking love you (based on the stuff you've been posting and commenting)

21. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm glad you appreciate my wisdom, fancy.

22. jayaaa32

jayaaa32 New member

Local Time:
    What i done was leave a key in my work locker. then with my spare key i posted it to myself which took a day or so

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice